by Susan Vivyan, Guest writer, In5D.com
1) When the sky lights up you’ll know (they are subtlety now. Look up. No fear here or there). When the fire burns, you may notice. When the waters rage, you’ll take notice. And when the air is clear, you will breathe freely. You can breathe freely in each moment NOW.
2) Do not focus or place fear in the cleansing process. Do not get caught up in the storm (although some may like to follow. Be careful).
3) All the chaos which surrounds you (visibly or not) is sweeping away the ugly debris of hate, fear and anything not connected to love, to a higher vibration.
4) Focus instead on your own inner cleansing and acceptance of the totality of you. Accept yourself…your perceived flaws, imperfections which actually are you.
5) Allow the inner and outer storms of misunderstanding, abuse, fear, etc. drift through you. Do not allow any of these misperceptions of love to settle into the crevices of your heart. Free any obstacle from any source or resource available today.
6) Many resources are prevalent, relevant and cleansing. Whether it is via the internet, a friend, trusted professional or healer allow your heart to heal in any way that you select. Many ways…workshops, lecture in any format, therapy sessions, reiki, acupuncture, medical appts., meditation, yoga, etc. The list in this day and age is becoming vast with many wise souls choosing to heal the broken, shattered parts or you that have been victimized from centuries of abuse, neglect.
7) Understand that in the perceived imperfections there can be acceptance of the perfection of your beauty. Focus on your own inner beauty while at the same time allowing the healing to flow naturally.
Susan Vivyan; M.A.T. (Art Therapy), B.S. (Art Education); Art Transformative Facilitator/Educator, Writer, Artist
In5D PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/in5d See our In5D articles the day before they’re released, AD FREE, on Patreon for a minimal donation!