Learn about Atlantis, karma and reincarnation. Karma is not punishment, but is our teacher. We are responsible for our own salvation.
As a person climbs the ladder of spiritual progression in this lifetime, there are particular terms that describe various stages of development. In order to maximize the opportunity of this lifetime, there are at least thirty important spiritual terms you should become familiar with. All of these terms are part of the reason we incarnated and mastering the meaning of each of these is likened to initiation. When you master the initiations you prove that you are ready to move to the next experience.
The following are the top 30 spiritual terms you should know:
- Awakening– Awakening is the realization that you are more than just a human and you are here to accomplish more than just being a slave to the system. Awareness arises when your codes are activated with photonic light in order for you to begin to realize who you are and what you came into this lifetime to accomplish. Awakening symptoms are described here.
- Vibration– All matter is energy. Atoms are electrons oscillating back and forth at a certain frequency. The measure of speed of this frequency is known as vibrational density. We are awakening to the need to raise our vibration from a third dimensional frequency to a fifth dimensional frequency.
- Soul– the ethereal substance or spirit particular to a unique living being. The soul is immortal and its energy can be seen around the physical body as the aura. The soul is an aspect of energy consciousness from a larger essence of a monad and has a personality that continues to exist after “death” of the physical body. The purpose of your soul is evolution through the guidelines of Universal Law.
- Higher Self– The higher self is the ethereal high vibrational mental aspect of your soul that serves as liaison between your soul and your monad. Discovering how to communicate with your higher self as a guide is essential in the spiritual awakening process. Going within is the method of finding your higher self. The truth and answers to any question can be answered by your higher self and is a vital part of discernment.
- Monad– The monad is the “oversoul” which created the aspect of consciousness of your soul. A monad consists of a male and a female aspect, and when incarnating into a lower vibrational density these two split up and continue to split further into lifetimes. Imagine a wooden wheel of a bicycle where the hub is the male or female part of the monad and the spokes are the aspects of soul consciousness, or lifetimes. All lifetimes of the monad occur in the “now”, outside of space and time, and the experiences of all parallel lifetimes can be accessed by each soul once the connection is recognized and strengthened.
- Creator/Source– Creator is a term used to describe “all that is” within our experience. The Creator of everything is an energy source that created angels and dimensions and then sent forth aspects of itself (Creator is both male and female) into the lower vibrational dimensions in order to have experience and to know itself. These monad aspects then sent forth parts of themselves as souls as so on. Creation is infinite and cannot be fully understood in third dimensional thinking. Regaining the knowledge that you have an aspect of Creator within the human body is the most important awakening realization.
- Dimension/ Multidimensional– The Creator created dimensions in order to experience various vibrational levels because it is so big that it cannot experience it any other way. A dimension is a specific frequency of vibration. All dimensions are connected and overlap each other and all dimensions are interdependent upon each other, which describes the term multidimensional. There are many levels within each dimension.
- Soul Group/Soul Mates– When Creator created monads it created them out the rays of its white light. When this light is differentiated it becomes the colors of the rainbow. Monads were split into groups of colors known as rays. For example a blue ray monad will have a purpose or characteristics different than a green ray monad. Blue ray monads have more in common and vibrate at the same rate as other blue ray monads, thus they are naturally attracted to each other. Furthermore, monads split into souls and vibrational groups are formed within each soul. These souls incarnate together in order to help each other spiritually advance. Soul mates from a particular soul group recognize each other when they meet in this lifetime. A soul mate may incarnate as your mother or father in one lifetime and then they may switch it up to be the daughter or son in another lifetime. They could be husbands and wives or they are an influential person in your life that helps to balance a past life energy or lesson. Soul mates from a soul group love each other so much that they may have volunteered to be a difficult aspect of your lifetime, which is a blessing in disguise as these lessons catapult you higher on your spiritual path.
- Dark Night of the Soul– The Dark Night of the Soul is used to describe a process of cleansing and clearing that involves facing your shadow self. Your shadow self is the aspect of your soul that carries the darker or lower vibrational experiences. In this phase it seems like everything is going wrong and that you are being abandoned by your guides and angels. It is what prompts questioning everything and leads to solving your issues. Once you emerge from this dark night of the soul you look back upon it as a blessing, feeling lighter and clearer than ever before.
- Spirit Guides – In addition to mapping out our Blueprints before coming here, we make sacred contracts with entities on the “other side” to watch over us, protect us, help and advise us, through this earthly journey we have chosen to undertake. These are our spirit guides.
The most intimate of these advisors helps us to conceive and review our blueprint with us and is at our side every step of the way from incarnation to “death”. Besides this dedicated guide, we have other guides that can come and go depending on their specialty advisory field. Every one of us has a guide that is someone we were very close to and trusted with our soul. All spirit guides have spent at least one lifetime on Earth. Because of this, they are able to empathize with the mistakes, problems, fears and temptations, all the frailties we encounter in the human world.
Related: Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels
The spirit guide’s job is to urge, encourage, nudge, support, advise and guide us on our life path. Spirit guides send you messages, often through your subconscious mind. What you have always accepted as instincts or your conscience or unusually vivid dreams are your spirit guides sending you messages. Spirit guides and all other transcended spirits are either male or female. Spirit guides can also be higher vibrational aspects of yourself, or parallel lives. Spirit guides are always ready and waiting for you to contact them but cannot interfere otherwise because of the Law of Free Will
- Guardian Angel– Creator first created the angels to mirror love back to itself. This was how it would get to know itself as ultimate love. These angels have a great desire to serve Creator in any way because of the great love they have for Creator. Sometimes these angels take on specific assignments in service. Guiding humanity is one way angels can be of service. These angels act as guides but are of the highest vibration of love. Some angels actually do incarnate but most do not. To go forth into a lower dimension, and angel must send forth an aspect of its consciousness, just like a monad does. Angel consciousness aspects are always around us holding the space for the creation of love within our hearts. Angels can create miracles, which is just a way of changing the reality that one experiences into a favorable outcome. Just like spirit guides, your guardian angel is awaiting your recognition and request for service.
- Twin Flame– A monad is an aspect of consciousness of Source that has a female (yin) polarity and a male (yang) polarity. Upon descending into the third dimension, these aspects get separated although they stay connected on the higher monad level. We are always yearning for our polarity aspect to fulfill a need to be complete; however the experience of separation from our twin flame and our Creator catapults us in our spiritual growth and understanding of who we are. Twin Flames rarely incarnate into the same lifetime because of the need for diverse experience, however recently more twin flames have incarnated together in order to assist each other in ascension.
- Free Will– We exist in a free willed Universe. This Universal Law allows us the power and responsibility to choose how we define and perceive our reality. Free Will is responsible for the allowance of darkness on the planet and thus throughout the Universe, as Creator gave all souls the ability to create whatever they choose. The greatest irony of free will choice to be other than light/love is the threat of destroying the experience of living in a free will existence. Universes that are not free willed operate through goals and agreements through a group high mind consciousness which gives them direction toward experience.
- Universal Law– A set of guidelines agreed upon in a particular universe that guides a soul along the highest path of evolvement. It is what defines evolution and existence, and should be the laws of Earth as we move toward higher consciousness. An example of 20 Universal Laws can be found here.
- Ascension– Ascension is the term used to describe moving from a lower vibrational consciousness to a higher consciousness. It involves acknowledging standing in your full power of who you are as you co-create the illusion of separation while existing in a high vibrational state of love. It is accomplished by consciously connecting with the tools and experiences of your akashic record held within your DNA with the help of your higher self. This is done by merging and balancing the high vibrational essence of who you are into physical manifestation. More simply stated, ascension is recognizing who you are and connecting to that aspect of yourself by raising your consciousness through vibration. For some people, the main purpose of this lifetime is to ascend. A free comprehensive e-book on ascension can be found here.
- Incarnation– The act of a soul sending forth an aspect of its consciousness into a physical body. The soul comes into the fetus in the womb of the mother before the baby comes through the birth canal. When a soul incarnates in this manner, it takes a risk of not remembering that it is tied to its Creator. The purpose of reincarnation is to provide an opportunity for soul evolution, however by incarnating a person can get stuck on the wheel of karma.
- Soul Contract– Before we incarnated, we planned out certain events which would lead us to be able to accomplish things we agreed upon in our soul contract. Some of these things include who are parents or guardians are, what type of socioeconomic situation we will be born into and what energy signature we will have by being born into a particular zodiac sign. There are many people in this lifetime that we made soul contracts with, from our parents to our spouse to our first grade teachers.
- Life Purpose– A person’s life purpose is the main goal or goals that they chose to accomplish before incarnating. A life purpose can be a career such as the goal of being a famous musician bringing the beauty of music to the planet. It can also be a balancing act such as reincarnating with another soul mate and serving a role in order to wipe the slate clean of karma between the two souls. There can be many tasks involved in a life purpose leading up to a bigger task if all of the other tasks are performed. For example there may be several tasks of awakening and healing involved and if all of them are successfully completed, the end result might be ascension. If a person does not complete a life purpose they usually reincarnate to try again. Understanding one’s life purpose is easier than most people make it out to be, for it is usually what they enjoy doing the most in life. A general guideline to a theme of a life purpose can be found in a person’s life path number, which you can find here.
Related: How to Find Your Life Purpose
- Karma- Newton’s law states that for every action there has to be an equal or opposite reaction. When we incarnate into a physical body and live a life under the veil of forgetfulness, we can incur karma if we do not treat others with the same care and love that we should treat ourselves. Thus we end up incarnating over and over in this school of life to eventually learn the golden rule. This has been termed the wheel of karma and because we are coming to the end of a cycle of reincarnation, transmuting karma in this lifetime is usually one of the main life purposes of many people. Fortunately we have a tool called the Universal Law of Wisdom to help us complete this task by allowing us access to all of the accumulated wisdom we gathered in all of our lifetimes. One of the most important tools of this law is forgiveness, which stops the pattern from repeating and thus neutralizes karma. The laws of karma can be found here.
- Chakra– The word chakra is Sanskrit for ‘vortex’ or ‘wheel’. The chakras are energy centers within our physical bodies. There are seven major chakras between the crown or top of the head to the base of the spine.
There are many also many minor chakras that regulate energy within the body. Each of the seven chakras correspond to a major endocrine gland in the body and each of them controls specific physical areas and functions.
- DNA Upgrade– Our DNA is the genetic code that makes up our multidimensional existence. Besides the non physical higher dimensional pattern, DNA contains the instructions needed for a physical living organism to grow and function. DNA is found in the nucleus of every cell in our body except in red blood cells, and is fully repeated in every cell. The dormant strands of the higher vibrational DNA in our cells have been termed “junk DNA” by scientists. One of the goals most of us made in for this incarnation was to receive the DNA upgrade that is available to us as we astrologically move into the Golden Age and out of third dimensional density. This DNA upgrade will open the door to experiencing multidimensional life while existing in a physical body, which is unique to physical beings in our Universe.
- Meditation– One of the most powerful spiritual tools. Meditation is a ritual that creates a state in which the body is consciously relaxed, and the mind is able to become calm and focused. Preparation for meditation includes grounding, breathing deeply, and asking for spiritual guidance and protection.
A goal of meditation is to quiet the left brained thinking (monkey mind) in order to allow for right brained information from higher vibrational aspects of yourself to bring clarity in life. Another goal of meditation can be to have conversations through telepathy with other spirits or guides. Meditation can also be used to clear negative energies and to bring more light into the body.
- Aura– The aura is the energetic field that is part of a living being. Your inner aura is a reflection of your spiritual health aura and your outer aura is your luminous energy field. Both of these auras emanate from your skin outwards. Your inner aura will expand anywhere from 6 to 12 inches (15 to 30 centimeters) from your body while your outer aura will extend several feet from your body. Depending on what emotional state you are currently experiencing, your aura will transform itself into a color that matches the emotion.
With practice, one can see another person’s aura colors in order to identify unbalanced energy within the body. A weak auric field can make a person feel drained, and it is a good spiritual practice to keep your aura protected and strong.
- Spiritual Protection/Clearing– Our spirit guides and angels can provide spiritual protection from interference in our energetic field as we progress on our path to a higher vibrational way of existence. Part of the learning process of this lifetime involves being subjected to low vibration in order to learn how to identify, transmute, and clear lower energies that may exist in our auric field. These energies may have been a part of a past life that we carried forth into the next lifetime and cannot be carried forth into the fifth dimension, or they may be hitchhiking entities that can sneak into the auric field through fissures. The clearing of these energies is necessary in order to move into the vibration of love of the fifth dimension. Once they are cleared, asking for protection from other lower vibrational energies and entities helps to continue to raise one’s vibration. A guided clearing meditation is one way to clear and protect. Water is an excellent cleansing agent when infused with love and intention, and sea salt baths with baking soda can also assist with cleansing. Crystals are also an excellent way to clear and protect, as they can absorb and transmute energies.
- Merkaba– “Mer” means Light, “Ka” means Spirit, and “Ba” means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba, or “chariot of ascension”, means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light. According to Drunvalo Melchizedek, the merkaba field is a permanent and highly ordered Merkabic structure of inter-connected electro-magnetic counter-rotating energy spirals (wheels withint wheels)that exist as an integral part of all creation. The activation of the merkaba field within our bodies will allow us access to the higher dimensions through consciousness. The activated merkaba field looks like a multi-colored spinning orb.
- New Earth– This is the term used to describe the fifth dimensional Earth that will be accessed through the shift toward ascension. The requisite for experiencing a New Earth will be the vibration match according to the Law of Vibrational Attainment, as the New Earth will be vibrating at a fifth dimensional frequency.
- Forgiveness– Forgiveness is an act of kindness that we may extend to ourselves or another in the process of healing. Forgiveness is also an important part of transmuting karma between other souls. Ho’oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian code of forgiveness used to correct the things that went wrong in a person’s life. Forgiveness can be achieved either face to face, by silent thought and intention, or by writing a letter and burning it as a way of ritual. Forgiving yourself is a high vibrational way of loving yourself and is important in moving up the ladder of spiritual ascension.
- Love/ Loving Yourself– Love is the highest vibration attainment. Love is all there is, literally, as it is the vibration of our Creator. Loving yourself is an important part of healing stuck energies as we move toward fifth dimensional existence. As defined by the Law of Attraction, when you love yourself you open yourself up for being able to receive love. By receiving love, we are able to exist in a love vibration in alignment with the New Earth.
- Gratitude– On the spiritual path, gratitude goes hand in hand with attracting abundance. Everyone should give thanks for the abundance and lessons of opportunity one receives in life. The power and vibration of gratitude can be defined in the way it can affect water in Dr. Masuru Emoto’s article “The Miracle of Water”. . Gratitude is one of the highest vibrational acts of love that a person can exhibit. Giving thanks can be achieved by intention and prayer and is best verbalized.
- NDE/Life Review– A Near Death Experience (NDE) can occur when a person’s spirit leaves the body and crosses over to the other side and then returns to the body to live another day. NDE stories are useful in realizing that our souls do not die upon the death of the physical body and that we are spirits having a physical human experience. This helps a person transmute the fear of dying which is an important aspect of spiritual progression. People who report about NDE’s often talk about having a life review which is a movie of everything that has happened in their life. This brings about the realization that everything we do is important is our life and is recorded in our akashic records. We are the judge during a life review and part of spiritual wisdom includes realizing that we can atone for our actions now thanks to NDE experiences that have explained life reviews.
The awakening process is the soul’s realization that raising one’s vibration is necessary with the help of their higher self in the ascension process. This will allow life on a New Earth that is built upon Universal Law. We are all connected to a Creator Source that created our soul and our monad or multidimensional conglomerate of our past lives. We incarnated with our soul mates, and with the help of our spirit guides and guardian angels we will complete our soul contracts and fulfill our life purpose. The dark night of the soul brings up opportunity to transmute karma and clear our chakras. This will allow our DNA upgrade and cause our merkaba to spin. Through NDE’s we learn the importance of forgiveness, loving ourselves, and having gratitude in this lifetime. We can heal our aura through meditation, which will protect us as we climb the spiritual ladder and move toward reuniting with our twin flame to enjoy a higher level of existence of love and free will.
Please share the Top 30 Spiritual Terms far and wide!
About the author: Michelle Walling is a Certified Holistic Life Coach and Radio Host on The Cosmic Awakening Show. She has devoted her life to being a bearer and grounder of the light in service to others. As a truth seeker, she is committed to share her experiences with the world. She is also a hands-on healer, a distance healer, an empath, and an intuitive. Michelle has recently joined forces with Gregg Prescott as an admin for the In5d Facebook page, as an assistant for In5d Events, as a contributing author for http://www.in5d.com. Michelle also supports Gregg’s endeavors in many other areas including alternative and holistic healthcare. Their next project is a walk in clinic under the name AHH- Alternative Holistic Healthcare to be launched in the Sarasota, Florida area, and then subsidiaries will be opened around the world based upon that model. Michelle Walling’s cosmic writing website is CosmicStarseeds.com. Holistic Counseling sessions can be booked on the website MichelleWalling.com. Michelle’s personal Facebook page can be found here.
A while back….when we weren’t looking, karma slipped quietly from the planet. It had been born into the three dimensional world through the fear based thoughts humanity held against themselves and been supported by our belief in separation, along with the horrible thought that we had been abandoned by our Creator. We sustained karma by projecting our deep seeded guilt onto others and our selves. Humanity forgot that it was not possible for our Creator to forsake us and for the longest time we never realized that we were the ones that turned our backs on Him. This event created such a horrific sense of guilt that we could not bear to look upon it and so projection of our fear based thoughts brought into being a world that reflected and supported those very beliefs. After all, we are powerful children of a powerful Creator and we have been endowed with certain gifts. This world…this world that was originally created as paradise became a world filled with disease, destruction, pollution, war, abuse and death as a result of our thoughts.
And so the cycle began. We projected our fear onto our bodies which became sick physically, emotionally and mentally. We projected our fear onto the planet which had no choice but to reflect back to us those patterns of imperfection and our Heaven on Earth became hell. We projected our fear onto our “other selves” and we experienced more separation through poverty, racism and war. Our belief in separation was so strong that it followed us even beyond our seeming death- the bodies demise being the ultimate proof that we were indeed finite, limited beings. So upon leaving our body karma said to us, “You have not learned your lessons! Go back into form and try again…only this time try to get it right! You harmed another and so you must pay the price.” And we bought into it. Really what option was there- it was our game- we made the rules and now we had to play by them. And so the beautiful planet of earth became a planet of recycling….souls coming into form over & over again in an effort to “get it right.” We became trapped by the game of karma. We bought into it hook, line & sinker….the idea that we were flawed…. the idea that we were limited, little, imperfect failures at life.
It seemed an impossible situation. How does one awaken when one does not even know he is sleeping? Well, our Creator thought of that and he set the alarm…that’s right. Because we were given free will, we were allowed to have this experience of separation…this “fall into darkness”, but we would not be left to languish in the darkness forever…writhing in the pain brought on by our guilt and feelings of abandonment. Our alarm clocks are going off now- certainly you see and feel that something is occurring…..we are being awakened in whatever way our Higher Self has determined works best for us. So rub the sleep from your eyes…there is work to be done! It is time to remember the truth of who you are….innocent, perfect children of an all Loving Creator. We are Love created by Love. We do not need “lessons” and we do not need to learn anything other than to remember who we are. We are all here at this time for the very same reason. Each and every one of us has a job to do…a job that we have been chosen for, gifted with and entrusted to complete. You know what it is. Karma has left the planet- there are no more excuses for buying into the game of fear. Extend only Love…..forget fear… it was never real to begin with. (-:
(Continued from Part 2.)
Life Lessons and Karma
Sometimes we feel that many of our experiences are uncalled for, but, SaLuSa assures us, “they are all connected with your life plan.”
“Have you not been made aware that there is no such thing as coincidence, and that is the reason why they are so important to you? Naturally some coincidences appear of no real significance, and may be of minor importance. However, where you experience the harsh reality of life, it is for your spiritual understanding and development.” (1)
When we feel denied an outcome and pulled off course,” he tells us, “only karmic reasons would result in [that], and if it happens know that it is part of your life contract that you have already agreed upon.” (2)
Not only does karma operate on us normally, but, as Matthew Ward reminds us, “during these waning days of duality, individuals are rushing to complete third density karmic experiences and attain the balance necessary for soul evolvement.” (3) “Life on Earth is no picnic,” SaLuSa admits.
“But [it] is not meant to grind you into the dust. You take on what you believe you can handle and you still have free choice as to how far you go.
“Indeed, this particular life is so important to you, as it is the opportunity to set the record straight and clear any remaining karma.” (4)
Karma, the Arcturian Group explains, “is not a punishment, but the balancing of energies originally created by the evolving soul and mankind in general.” (5) Once we reach a higher dimension, karma ceases to play a role in our further development, the Arcturians add.
“There is no longer karma after the soul reaches a certain level of spiritual awareness, for then the individual is able to deal with life in new and higher ways, but at this time many of you are helping to clear impersonal world karma.” (6)
Matthew Ward points out that we also agreed to fulfill a certain amount of what he calls “planetary karma”: “Also there is the planetary karma that every soul on Earth knows about before birth and chooses to play a role in fulfilling.” (7)
He suggests that as long as we’re experiencing the karmic lessons we chose, we sense that life is flowing smoothly. However other feelings can also serve to signal us that various stages of karmic completion have been reached.
“If heavy restlessness and longing for different circumstances arises, it signifies that the agreed upon experiencing has been completed and it’s time to move on to other contract selections. In the vibrations of the lighter energy planes Earth has reached, both contentment and dissatisfaction are magnified – let the sensations you feel guide your decisions and actions.
“In the case of extremely difficult situations, the consciousness doesn’t understand that the circumstances are for learning and growing, but the soul knows it is attaining the balance it needs to evolve.” (8)
If there is significant harmful deviation from a life contract, the suffering soul grows correspondingly while the perpetrating soul devolves, he tells us.
“When an individual seriously deviates from contract provisions – say, by excessive control or cruelty beyond what the recipient chose – the suffering soul grows by leaps and bounds and the perpetrating individual devolves.
“Always, divine grace comforts and uplifts those who are wrongfully treated – that is, in harsh ways they didn’t choose in soul contracts – and ‘offenders’ incur karma that is equally difficult to endure.” (9)
Much of the worrisome trends we see around us relate to people completing karmic lessons, he explains.
“Please remember that some of what you see that is worrisome, even abhorrent to society – violence in any form; theft; drugged children and adults, whether by prescription or “illegally”; unjust laws and fraudulent convictions; growing numbers of homeless and unemployed; torture; school dropouts – is ‘perpetrators’ and ‘victims’ completing karmic lessons so they never again have to experience third-density lifetimes.
“Even so, all of these souls benefit from the healing energy of prayer, and the dark-minded ones whose intentions and actions are way outside their soul contracts are in the most desperate need of the light in prayer – prayers for Earth and all of her life forms is one of the most valuable contributions anyone can make.” (10)
Let’s look briefly at what our sources say about some soul-contract events and issues that often give rise to questions about karma, free will, life plans, etc.
The first issue that arises with people is how the time of exiting is decided. In general our exit time is decided between us and our guides and is set down in our soul contract, SaLuSa tells us.
“All of you have an arranged time to leave the Earth and, for example, if you are to experience longevity you will be placed in a family that has it. Even accidents that enable a soul to leave the Earth are part of a life plan that serves their interests. There is sometimes a need for certain types of experiences that fulfill karmic needs.” (11)
We often seek the reason for conditions like poverty. St. Germaine tells us that we can interpret poverty as “some of you [having] taken on karma that will necessitate that you experience need, and you carry this burden so that others can respond.” (12)
Regarding infants suffering from depleted-uranium poisoning, Matthew explained that “the plight of those living in heart-rending circumstances has stirred compassion worldwide. The light in those feelings and in the actions they motivated are helping to lift Earth out of third density, where the negativity of darkness thrives.” (13)
No case of suffering probably has stirred the heart more than the plight of babies affected by DU. While we don’t like to think of the matter, Matthew discusses the relationship of their suffering to their life plan.
“The children and adults whose original contracts call for debilitating illness and relatively short life span did not necessarily specify radiation poisoning as the cause of their chosen experiencing, but it serves the purpose of those contract provisions. Infants born with severe physical and mental defects choose this very brief embodiment to complete third density experiencing, and if their parents’ contracts do not include this kind of grief and hardship, they may amend them to permit the souls to come through; if they choose not to, then abortion, miscarriage or stillbirth result, and there is no judgment of any of these souls.
“The infants and parents whose third density experiencing is being completed via the effects of radioactivity know at soul level that their next embodiment will be in fourth density, or higher in the cases of the more evolved souls who come in as the ‘volunteers’ I spoke of in my last message. Thus all of these souls are moving forward in their evolution as they are suffering consciously.” (14)
On the situation of an aborted foetus generally, the Arcturian Group tells us:
“The topic of abortion … has been and still is a subject of much discussion, confusion, anguish, and suffering for many. The decision to extinguish an unborn is a decision that must not be undertaken lightly, but know that the soul who would choose to enter and become the child is well aware from the other side as to whether or not the child will be carried to term.
“A soul can enter, coming and going throughout a pregnancy that will result in a birth, but usually there is no soul yet attached in the early stages of a pregnancy unless there is a particular lesson for the entering soul.” (15)
We’re often grief-stricken when souls die in natural disasters like earthquakes and hurricanes. But we’re told that they agree to these situations as well. A huge earthquake occurred in Iran on Dec. 26, 2003, after which Matthew explained:
“Mother Nature needed to dislodge deep pockets of negativity that could not be accomplished by any other means, and this was done in cooperation with the many thousands who perished.
“Most had petitioned at soul level to leave with the divine grace of being given full karmic completion, and this was granted. Although some soul contracts had been completed during the physical lifetime and the people left in accordance with their chosen longevity, by far the greater numbers were petitioners.
“Although ‘fresh’ negativity was created by the shock and grief of survivors, the en masse departure of souls offers a light benefit that exceeds that. They willingly left to assist Earth from Nirvana and other light stations in reducing the kinetic energy build-up of negativity that has been accumulating over centuries, over millennia. …
“The effects of energy frequencies, of course, are without national boundary limitations, thus that relief of Earth’s pressure is felt throughout the world and particularly in the Mideast, where negativity has been generated for millennia by wars, tyrannical rulers, power-mongers, severe deprivations, fear and grief.
“Indeed, it was negativity built by those actions and reactions that created the geological conditions that make that area vulnerable to earthquakes.” (16)
Finally some people, like John Fitzgerald Kennedy, agree to be what are called “sacrifice souls.” SaLuSa explains the concept:
”Some great souls sacrifice their life to ground positive energies upon the Earth, which is often a greater achievement than if they had seen their life out as normal. …
“We know you find it hard to understand that a soul would agree to such an arrangement, but it is crystal clear when you are out of the body before you incarnate.” (17)
When we explore the notion of karma, we see the extent to which the universe is orderly. We see that the events we encounter are planned, but our responses are left up to us. Even outcomes that are the most difficult to accept have been planned to educate us, inspire others to right action, or balance out karma. A certain class of great souls agrees to act as a sacrifice soul to bring lessons home to the planet, but even we who have made no such agreement still may process a share of world or planetary karma.
Tomorrow we’ll look at the final piece of the puzzle: the post-mortem full-life review at which we compare our thoughts and deeds to our life plan and see what we accomplished and what we missed. While the full-life review will probably not be a feature of higher-dimensional life, it has been a feature of Third-Dimensional existence to date and is the moment at which we see the full extent of the soul contract we negotiated.