Wendy Kennedy channeling the Pleiadian Collective – group channeling, part 1
The earth is what we all have in common.
~ Wendell Barry
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF MOTHER EARTH
by Ernest Callenbach
I. Thou shall love and honor the Earth for it blesses thy life and governs thy survival.
II. Thou shall keep each day sacred to the Earth and celebrate the turning of its seasons.
III. Thou shall not hold thyself above other living things nor drive them to extinction.
IV. Thou shall give thanks for thy food, to the creatures and plants that nourish thee.
V. Thou shall educate thy offspring for multitudes of people are a blessing unto the Earth when we live in harmony.
VI. Thou shall not kill, nor waste Earth’s riches upon weapons of war.
VII. Thou shall not pursue profit at the Earth’s expense but strive to restore its damaged majesty.
VIII. Thou shall not hide from thyself or others the consequences of thy actions upon the Earth.
IX. Thou shall not steal from future generations by impoverishing or poisoning the Earth.
X. Thou shall consume material goods in moderation so all may share the Earth’s bounty.
Images: Google & Photobucket
We Honor the Unknown Artists
Image @ 2:11 Worth 1000
Details about Brother Sean are available by visiting our website at http://barefootbrothersean.wordpress…. http://www.monasteryofsaintfrancis.com http://www.sean-bradley.com
Gaia’s children are being invited to unite with her and the Nature Spirits to facilitate a rainbow bridge of light where brothers and sisters can live the lay monastic life as One Loving Family in an eco sustainable project fit for the 21st century
12 – Point Proposal To Transmute / Transform Our Institutions – This comes from an unknown e-mail submission to Benjamin Fulford:
1. Oil companies realize they are liquid transportation companies and start to move fresh water to needy places on the planet.
2. Major engineering companies respond to rising seas and create canals that take the excess water into barren lowlands inside the continents where it is needed.
3. The national military forces of the planet merge to form natural security teams and restore their respective parts of the earth’s forests, plant life, watersheds, wildlife and the biosphere above all that.
4. That schools recognize that content is already available on line and change their courses to life skills, learning based pursuits, and a new partnership with nature.
5. That Universities build upon the science of conscious evolution, a visionary mindset, and life force living intelligence and then structure their experience based curricula to that end.
6. That government decentralizes into bioregions and organizes military units, school kids, fire departments and others to generate food foraging forests in all available sites for complete global food security.
7. That neighborhoods take on a wide variety of energy producing solutions to become fully independent but not totally separate from the power grid.
8. That web-based democracies attend to their regionally based constituents and use the global web intelligence system to optimize local living.
9. That railheads, airports, and warehouses converge to be able to launch global air rescue missions that deliver major emergency living villages to all peoples globally within hours of a disaster.
10. That the global public achieves a clear unifying identity and the pre-emptive political power to defang the nuclear arsenal and its fear based factions while offering alternative product lines for the military industrial complex.
11. That we accept the notion that life is more likely to exist in the galaxy than not and prepare for the real benefits of new connections.
12. That we embrace a new level of profound simplicity and reintroduce creativity as a replacement for things and mindless entertainment.