by Melanie Beckler,
What Are Earth Angels? What to do and how to know if you are one…
The simple truth is that at the core level, we are all spiritual beings of light. There are however certain souls with certain characteristics making up what the Archangels call ‘Earth Angels’.
Really, all souls originate from the same Divine Source, but there are many different paths and paradigms souls can take which shape their characteristics, missions, and even personalities.
Earth Angels are people whose soul origins are from beyond Earth, and who have spent a great deal of time in the higher spiritual dimensions of love and light…
Earth Angels are those who have an overarching prayer and wish to bring peace, light and love to the Earth, humanity and all beings.
While everyone on Earth now is a spiritual being, not everyone is an Earth Angel. Earth Angels are highly spiritually evolved as souls, they vibrate with an incredible light, and have been called to Earth on a mission to serve as lightworkers.
Earth Angels are different from incarnated angels which you can learn more about here.
Being an Earth Angel doesn’t mean you are perfect, it doesn’t mean you’re an angel (the angelic path is different from the path of humanity) and it doesn’t even that you’re saint like.
Like all of humanity, Earth Angels make mistakes, experience challenges, and feel disconnected at times.
Being an Earth Angel means that you’re called at the soul level to help others, spread kindness, have compassion and make a difference on Earth by bringing the light and love of the higher spiritual realms into physical reality.
1. You always have an idea or solution to offer and love helping people.
2. You are a fantastic support person in the lives of almost everyone you know.
3. You are always looking for a better way to do something.
4. You rarely ask for help because your frame of reference is to serve others. Being helped is sometimes confusing for you.
5. You feel insecure in many of your relationships. You can easily sense if someone is holding back and you feel the need to seek regular reassurance from them. Additionally, you struggle to understand why this approach doesn’t work well.
6. You have a grace that inspires people and you can lift peoples energy and spirit without much effort
7. You accept others wherever they are – even those that some can’t even tolerate
8. You always see a silver lining in every situation and You always see the good in people
9. You think in terms of possibility and potential
10. You have incredible gifts in the areas of writing, art, music, and healing
11. People seem them out to release fears and other painful memories and emotions
12. You aren’t so great about managing responsibilities, time, or boundaries
13. As children, Earth Angels have a tendency to be diagnosed with various cognitive disorders because of their lack of concern for the material world
14. You have no tolerance for anyone in pain. It’s your nature to reach out to those who are suffering. Sometimes this means that you attract people who have a victim mentality.
15. You feel lost when faced with extreme anger and you tend to avoid conflict. You want to experience only happiness so avoid confrontation when possible.
16. You constantly worry that you are bothering others. You frequently apologize and check in with those around you to see how they are feeling about you.
17. It disturbs you when you can’t sense that your loved ones are connected with you.
18. You are not comfortable with your physical body – especially your feet. As an angel, you have trouble staying grounded.
19. Those around you often ask, “Where did you go just then?” because it seems you are often day dreaming or not paying attention.
20. You often provide an alternative or big picture perspective in group settings
21. You aren’t competitive in your personal or work life. You want to see everyone win.
22. You can serve others without drawing attention to yourself. You give without being seen and work as an invisible force behind the scene.
23. You are sensitive to urban settings and the reality of modern life
24. You have a tendency to feel different or even alienated from others. You can remember being teased as a kid because of your different interests and behavior
25. You have a tough time being a part of crowds because you feel overwhelmed by the energy of so many different people.
26. You grew up feeling that you couldn’t relate to your immediate family. You feel less connected with your physical family or you were sent specifically to an emotionally distant or dysfunctional family in order to help them.
27. People you don’t know very well tend to tell you incredibly personal things about themselves.
28. People tell you that you look younger than you are.
29. You have a history of addiction in your family.
30. You have a clear and strong sense of purpose. Even though you may struggle to know how to manifest this purpose on Earth, you know you must work to help, teach, and heal others.
31. You love the idea of freely spreading love, compassion, and guidance.
If you’re an Earth Angel, you’re a powerful being with a long history of helping and healing throughout your lifetimes.
You’ve received a divine assignment to come here now and share your energy and spread love. It’s likely that you’ve, at a minimum, got some suspicions about your true origins – and most likely you’ve struggled a bit to adjust to life.
Ask yourself these questions:
If you can answer yes to most of these questions, you should know that it’s not because something is wrong with you. It’s because you’re an Earth angel, here on an incredible mission and adventure to spread the light, anchor ascension energy and make a difference in the world.
Earth Angels often incarnate as crystal children, indigos or rainbow children with an incredibly high vibration, a special bond with animals, plants, and crystals.
Earth Angels often encompass all the characteristics defined by the ‘titles’ of crystal, indigo, rainbow, blue ray and more.
Earth Angels will often have energetic wings that can be seen by many psychics and clairvoyants. These wings represent the ability to carry out Divine will and are a lightwork tool that can help you to tune into energy and environments, block negativity from entering your aura, and they can actually be used for healing and energy work too!
This is a time of intense evolution – for the planet and for humanity. Earth Angels were chosen to incarnate now in order to help both humanity and Mother Earth during this period of change and growth. If you’re an Earth Angel, it’s part of your job to hold the energy so that humanity can progress. You brought gifts with you into this life and those gifts will help not only the planet, but everyone you come into contact with.
Times of transition always feel like uncertain times for those living through them. There are those who help to raise the vibration of the Earth and those who are detracting from it. We need Earth Angels here to help counter balance the negative. Earth Angels live among us and show us how to love each other and our planet. What more important role models could we have right now?
What’s amazing about your presence here now, is that you’re helping all of humanity just by being here.
But, of course, what you know is that there is so much more to your purpose and so much more that you can do. In short, your role is very simple. Use your gifts to help others and raise the collective vibration of humanity. Simple, yet crucial.
I have no doubt that, as an Earth Angel, you are here at this transitional time in order to help bring about great change in as many people as possible. Your natural gift of loving energy, combined with the action possible in human form is a powerful combination.
Many people have lost hope or live in apathy that humanity and Mother Earth cannot be changed for the better. Your presence here is proof that this isn’t true. Your role is about showing people alternatives to hopelessness and indifference. Think about what excites you, or even what worries you, and move in that direction. Think about your own spiritual journey and begin to share it with others.
There are so many areas where humanity can be shown how to raise individual and collective vibration – you are here to be a role model for the rest of us.
The Divine is asking you to transform your own life and, by doing so, to transform the lives of others. If you aren’t sure what you’re meant to be doing here, I encourage you to access you to simply ask for guidance and then listen for your answer by tapping in to your intuitive knowing. When you are able to be silent for a while, Spirit will speak to you – your purpose is so important and you are not alone.
If you’re an Earth Angel, you know that you’re here with a very specific purpose. Your mission to raise earth’s vibration and help humanity is an important one and you’re uniquely suited to carry it out.
But that doesn’t mean that the way forward is always clear or that you don’t falter or feel lost from time to time. Particularly if you’re just discovering your role here as an Earth Angel, helping humanity can feel daunting.
You might even be asking yourself: What does raising the vibration on our planet even feel like or look like?
Being an Earth Angel needs to involve some practical and tangible steps to take. If you’re pumped about having a greater purpose but feeling a bit lost about where to start and what to do, take a look at these practical and every day steps. Don’t worry about taking them on all at once. Try to do one or two a week and you’ll see things start to align and become clear in no time.
1. Begin a daily meditation program. If you’ve never practiced or it’s been a while, start with 5 minutes a day and build up to 20-30.
2. Begin connecting with your angels. If you’re brand new to angel communication, start by reading books, taking a course, using angel oracle cards, or listening to channeled angel messages. The more you communicate, the more your purpose as an Earth Angel becomes clear.
3. Set a goal to do something helpful each day. Feel free to start small and build up. Look for opportunities to do a kind deed or give a kind word.
4. Explore your spiritual abilities. Perhaps you already have an idea of what they are, if so, begin to learn as much as you can about how to open up to these gifts. If you aren’t sure, start by working with your intuition. It starts simply by learning to listen to and trust your gut and grows from there.
5. Make a commitment to keep your environment litter free and beautiful. Plant a garden at home or keep plants near you at home or work. When you see a piece of litter on the street, pick it up and throw it away. You are here to help Mother Earth just as much as humanity. Begin to demonstrate the love and respect you feel by actively taking care of her.
6. Get active by writing letters to those in your local community as well as to national organizations. Use social media to post about causes near and dear to your heart. We need Earth Angels who are willing to lead and point toward what is no longer serving us.
7. Be a role model for how to fully embrace living authentically with a larger purpose. It starts small by speaking honestly, by dropping what doesn’t serve you personally, acting on the love you feel in your heart, and by focusing on the things of light in this world.
8. Commit to taking care of your physical body. Earth Angels have a tendency to neglect or abuse the physical body. They simply aren’t used to having them. Eat organic for a week, cut out foods you know don’t suit you for a month, exercise daily, try a week long detox. As always, start small and keep it simple.
9. Learn something about a different culture or country. Make a point to talk to as many different people as you can, try an international dish, watch documentaries… the point is to expand your heart and your horizons and tap into the unconditional love that exists so fully in your heart.
10. Use crystals regularly. Place them in your home or workplace to clear your own energy and the energy in your environment. Learn about the art of Feng Shui and begin to set up your space in a way that is conducive to spiritual growth.
12. Even if you don’t feel you have a scientific mind, learn what you can about the research being done with quantum or string theory. You don’t have to get too deep to gain insight and get benefit from this knowledge. There are plenty of things written in laymen’s terms that are accessible and helpful.
13. Throughout the day, regularly ask yourself, “How can I bring more light and more love into this situation?”
14. Make a commitment to service. Whether you give money or time, whether you help many organizations or focus on just one, allow service to others to become a bigger and bigger aspect of your life.
15. When you find yourself slipping into judgement, call your attention to it and shift your perspective. Try to have an open heart toward all creatures. It’s not always easy to love the guy who just cut you off in traffic, but spend 20 seconds sending him or her love anyway.
16. If your purpose has already started to take shape in your heart and the universe seems to be sending you message and guiding you in a particular direction, consider writing out your goals, aspirations, and intentions in order to help your angels and the universe help you. When you’re ready, you might even consider writing a mission statement for your newly understood purpose.
17. Give yourself permission. In my experience, most people intuitively know what they need to do or say or be or experience. They just seek assurance, confirmation, or permission first. Give yourself permission to follow the urgings of your heart. If you feel it, believe it. Then do it!
The truth is that you are capable, in this moment, of fulfilling your purpose here on Earth. Perhaps you just don’t have the confidence to realize it just now.
Wake up each day and remind yourself that today is the day to embrace who you truly are. Even if you falter, keep going. Even if you doubt, don’t wait. Ask your angels for guidance and pray to be open to the messages that are coming to you.
Thank you for being here now!
About the author: Melanie Beckler is an internationally acclaimed best-selling author, channel, and founder of http://www.Ask-Angels.com. Her books, Angel Messages, Angel Courses and CD’s provide a direct link to the love, frequency & wisdom from the Angelic and Spiritual Realms for people around the world.
If you liked this message, you’re going to love the Angel Solution membership program.
Watch this free video to learn more, and then try the membership out for only $1! Want a free guided .mp3 angel meditation by Melanie? Click Here For A Free Angel Message Channeled By Melanie!
Sharon Cavill – Are you an Earth Angel? – 2-20-16
We’ve spoken about connecting in with angels and enlisting their assistance in your life, but did you know angels can incarnate?
Earth Angels are usually very sensitive people who feel deeply driven to help people and / or the planet. They often care for animals, people more disadvantaged than themselves, and the environment. They become aware at a point in their life that they’re meant to be helping on a bigger scale, and most people would say if they knew an earth angel, that they’re very selfless – although the earth angel doesn’t usually think this, as they’re too busy focused on what needs to be done.
Have you felt you’ve always been very sensitive? Were you an emotional child? Did you shut down at some point due to abuse, trauma, or ridicule?
Earth Angel is another term for a Lightworker, which you may have heard before. However often when you start to pursue your deeper desires and explore your esoteric interests a particular term will resonate with you more. And if you permit yourself to explore working with angels your whole life will change.
Does your interest peak when you hear or read stuff about angels?
PAULINE BATTELL – ALTAIR – TEACHER -The Heart of the Earth Angel – 1-30-16
The Heart of the Earth Angel is Divine Presence.
Enoch was not a god. He was a human being like you and me and through Divine Presence (the grace of the Blessed Mother) ascended and became an angel. Metatron. Enoch suffered as we do when he was not fully immersed in the Divine. Our greatest suffering is to be separated from Our Beloved Father-Mother God. If we go to Our Father-Mother with our Hearts open we will realize the Truth. Our Father-Mother will say to us “Because you are aware you are suffering from separation in your heart you are able to enter Our Heart.”
The Path of the Earth Angel is Divine Presence. There are clear steps on this path to take.
The first is to acknowledge the Truth of Your Divine Presence I AM and that you suffer every moment you are not immersed in that Presence. That there are many moments in your day and night when you are not in touch with that Divine Presence, the Heart of Father-Mother God Within. To stay on track you need the help of Your Higher Self, Your Soul Guardian, Your Light Family, a teacher, a mentor or divine friends you can check in with.
The second is to gain insight into your self and your Higher Self and discover moment to moment when you are in touch with the Divine Presence of your Higher Self and when you are not. Those moments when you are in touch can include conscious connected breathing, postures and mudra, toning, dancing, creativity and chanting, meditation, internal energy practices, purification, cleansing of body, mind, soul, blending with your Soul Guardian or Light Family.
The third is healing. As you connect more and more deeply with Divine Presence the suffering of separation stops. You are I AM.
The fourth is the path of the angel. As you open your heart to the Divine Heart, the archangels or Elders themselves, who, like Enoch, have experienced what you are experiencing, will guide you Home.
In confirmation of the above Divine Mother took me again last night to Mt Kailash this time in the Presence of Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva, the destroyer of ignorance and illusion, resides at the summit of Mt Kailash or Kailāśa, where He sits in a state of perpetual meditation along with His wife Pārvatī. He is at once the Lord of Yoga and therefore the ultimate renunciate ascetic, yet he is also the divine master of Tantra. The mountain had four faces, one of crystal, one of ruby, one of gold, and one of lapis lazuli. Mt. Kailash is a pillar of the world and is located at the heart of six mountain ranges symbolizing the lotus flower. I was looking into CREATION.
Again and again my Light Family remind me of the importance of connecting with family.
Family guiding us Home then become powerful allies to us opening our hearts to the Shared Heart. We enter the Kingdom of Heaven as a Child. It requires that depth of vulnerability. In a previous life where you were Maitreya’s son, you know the depth of feeling around that life. It is fully PRESENT and NOW. A gift to consciousness. By connecting those previous lives AND the relationship you actually had as Maitreya’s son you bring the energy of that relationship into the NOW.