A Minneapolis mother, whose son was murdered, now lives next door to — and is friends with — her son’s murderer. Steve Hartman reports on the power of forgiveness.
At the start of the new millennium the Dalai Lama issued eighteen rules for living.
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs: 1. Respect for self 2. Respect for others 3. Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
Download FREE light language audios HERE http://www.kyrona.com. “This transmission supports you to RELEASE the old, OPEN to the new and to embrace the joy of being in the physical world at this time, to EMBRACE the sacredness of life. It was recorded on Spring/Autumn Equinox 2012, supported by the incredible energies of the Grand Earth Trine March-April 2012 between Jupiter in Taurus, Pluto in Capricorn & Mars in Virgo.
This trine was about releasing the old structures that are holding us back & allowing the new to be birthed through practical, productive, dependable and resourceful means. Teaching us to savor and enjoy the embodied experience of life, using our energy to honour the sacredness of ourselves, our relationships & our Earth.
With all the rapid changes now occurring this configuration in the earth element this Grand Trine was a great opportunity for implementing balance — allowing for sustainable changes that are also sacred and pleasurable.
Kyrona is a Mastery & Ascension Frequency Healer & Teacher and the channel of Celestial Resonance Living Light Language.
HOW IS YOUR DIVINE BLUEPRINT? Experience an intimate (one on one) Celestial Resonance Ceremony with Kyrona, as she brings through the energy, technology and consciousness of your ‘Divine Blueprint’in living light language. This Celestial Resonance light language transmission can be thought of as your Soul Song or Soul Signature. It will be delivered to you in MP3 audio format, providing you with an incredible tool that will support you for the rest of your life in the most potent and magical of ways!” Learn more and book now here http://www.kyrona.com/healing-2/adult…
Enter Kyrona’s CELESTIAL TEMPLE today!! It’s A Magical Star Temple, empowering Awakened Souls and Healers to excel, to fully realise their true potential, their life purpose and the highest calling of their soul — through Celestial Resonance! Learn more http://www.kyrona.com/membership/
“Every religion emphasizes human improvement, love, respect for others, sharing other people’s suffering. On these lines every religion had more or less the same viewpoint and the same goal.”
~ His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Religious groups, as well as non-theistic ethical systems, differ greatly in their beliefs and practices. There is, however, a common thread that runs through them all. Each of these systems of belief has some example of the Ethic of Reciprocity in their teachings. The most common version of this is known as:
The Golden Rule
“Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.”