Subscribe to Weekly Podcast of Tea Time With Teal here: http://thespiritualcatalyst.us6.list-…
Most of us have no idea who we really are because we are shamed out of our true selves as children growing up in dysfunctional families in this dysfunctional human society. In order to adapt to our families and to society, we have created false selves. We have created false selves that are so good at what they do; even we have mistaken them for ourselves. We have a major problem differentiating between our false self and our real self. In this episode, Teal Swan explores the topic of the ‘false self’ in depth and gives suggestions for how we can begin to drop the façade and live as our true selves.
Ask Teal Website – http://www.askteal.com
Kuan Yin’s Mantra (c) 2002 Lisa Thiel – used by permission http://www.sacreddream.com
Neale Donald Walsch Author of the popular books “Conversations with GOD” reveals how we can harness these emotions in a way that furthers our personal growth.
Join our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/earthweareone
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.”
Ron Van Dyke·854 videos
Alright, I had another flying dream; and this time I was showing others that they could fly too. I laid in bed for over an hour before getting up and going into the mediation room. As I shared in other videos, flying dreams have been occurring throughout my life. There I was, embodied yet flying. I saw it again and again; yet when I return to this reality, I convince myself that that was only a dream and this is the box I live in now, one where I cannot fly. As I am challenged to reprogram the hologram that I talked about yesterday, I am feeling that the angelic or Higher Self part of me is trying to get me to at least get a bigger box of possibilities. Is this part of what Jesus promised when he said: “greater things than these shall you do…?”
A new form of light is coming in through interdimensional portals and increasing steadily. It is PURE SOURCE LIGHT INTELLIGENCE. This is the activation of Solar Cosmic consciousness that provides the resurrection of our DNA, and moves us into 5D ascension.
For Ascension support, visit http://www.sandrawalter.com
Interview with Michael Brown, Author of “The Presence Process: A Healing Journey into Present Moment Awareness.” Hosted by Bret Moss.
11 Signs of Spiritual Awakening, explanations, & solutions
1. Major setbacks in life
2. Unexplained aches & pains
3. Weight out of control
4. Anxiety symptoms & panic attacks
5. Emotional roller coaster
6. Persistent choked feeling/ “lump in throat”
7. Exhaustion/ can’t sleep
8. Feeling lost or something is missing
9. Seeing/ Sensing non-physical entities
10.Lack of concentration & forgetfulness
At the roots of Quiksilver, whether it’s dropping in to the best surf, shredding on the sickest snow or throwing down the craziest tricks, legends were born and limits were smashed.
World champs Kelly Slater and Stephanie Gilmore along with icons, Tony Hawk, Travis Rice and more from the Quiksilver family are shaping the world of board sports over and over again.
None of this would be worth doing without being able to share the fun, passion, victories and challenges with all our fans, young and old and that’s the way it’s gonna stay!
The spirit of over 2 million fans already awakened… Follow your passion and join the ride!
@Chester Music Ltd
Big thanks to the Premiere Music Group
(p) 2007 Ponderosa Music & Art
David Wilcock explores the core spiritual teachings we need today… in order to be able to truly become who we already are!
The 2012 prophecies now have a stunning factual basis behind them in David Wilcock’s New York Times bestselling book, The Source Field Investigations. In this video, breaking new ground in production value for Divine Cosmos, David Wilcock goes into the spiritual principles hidden behind these scientific investigations.
Meditation, dreamwork, out-of-body experiences, philosophical principles, the Law of One, the fourth-density shift… all of this and more is explored. David Wilcock’s brilliant spiritual insights give you practical tools that can help improve the quality and joy of your life… right now!
Visit divinecosmos.com for David Wilcock’s latest articles, radio shows, video announcements, conference locations and more!
Dear Ascension Pioneers!
Join us as we share about conscious co-creation and how important it is to listen to yourself. Many still wonder about how to truly trust ourselves, and when this voice inside us is truly coming from our Spirit. In this video, we expand on this with a few simple examples.
Within Divine Love, Polona & Jani
Host Megan Amigo and guest Andrea Nicholas discuss spiritual experiences, how to emanate unconditonal love, opening your heart, transmuting negativity, the awakening process/ journey, Source/God/Christ Consciousness, and life energy/essence.
This is my first episode of Conscious Conversation! (-*-) I originally uploaded this video on my other channel Megamim972 back in July, but I felt I should upload it here as well ^.^
I made this video with my beautiful friend Andrea during my “Spirit Quest,” when I traveled 12 hours to Tennsesse on a whim, to essentially meet her for the first time, as we really did not know each other very well. I knew I was meant to go see her and that we would activate within each other certain dormant aspects that would help us excel in our journeys (-*-) It was a beautiful experience and this magical co-creation took place during my adventure! 😀 She is a beloved sis*star and I love her deeply (-*-)
If you are interested in being in the next episode of Conscious Conversation with me, let me know and leave a link to your channel! I will be doing some traveling around the world soon and I would love to connect with ‘like-hearted’ individuals! (-*-)
Connect with your Soul Group or find your Soulmate at in5d Connection http://www.in5d.NET EVERYONE is welcome!
In loving memory of my sister Lola, July 12, 1958-December 30, 2011
in5d http://www.in5d.com/ UPDATED DAILY! The Internet’s largest Esoteric, Spiritual and Metaphysical Database!
There is a spiritual awakening going on right now in mass proportions and is growing exponentially. By the end of this video, you’ll have no doubts about our true, divine reason for being here. You’ll feel uplifted and re-energized! Please share this with others!
For more on spirituality, near death experiences, 2012 and meditation, please visit http://www.in5d.com and http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/
There are many commonalities amongst virtually every person who has had a near death experience. This video encompasses these commonalities to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is so much more to our existence than what we can perceive on a third dimensional reality.
Poor self confidence can be reflected in your body language. Ditch poor self confidence and learn how to look confident, sound confident and appear confident by the way you sit and have eye contact.
Confidence coach, and Founding Director of Confident Woman Australia, Rachel Green and confident woman, orthodontist Shelley Greenway, demonstrate the body language of confidence. They show you the clear difference between being timid, being assertive and confident, and being aggressive.
What do people read into your body language? Do you sound timid, confident or aggressive? When people see you in a meeting do you look ready for action or passive? How does the way you sit influence whether you appear confident or not?
Shelley and Rachel will unlock the secrets of the body language of confidence for you so you don’t appear timid or get ignored in meetings again. Let poor self-confidence be a thing of the past.
Do You Have These 11 Traits Of Highly Creative People? by Dean Rieck
Highly creative people:
- Have the COURAGE to try new things and risk failure. Every big breakthrough starts as a harebrained idea. This doesn’t mean you should constantly go off the deep end, just that you should balance your routine portfolio of solutions with an investment in the new and untried. Over time, the risk is usually worth the reward.
- Use INTUITION as well as logic to make decisions and produce ideas. When Matt Drudge designed his Web site, he listened to his gut instead of the Internet gurus. He kept it simple, small, fast, and some would say ugly and primitive. But it works for him, making The Drudge Report one of the most recognizable and popular sites in the world.
- Like to PLAY, since humor and fun are the ultimate creative act. Which is to say you just have to lighten up. We all have goals, and quotas, and deadlines, but it’s not life and death. When you enjoy yourself, your brain relaxes and is able to produce more and better ideas. One of those ideas may be just what you’re looking for.
- Are EXPRESSIVE and willing to share what they feel and think, to be themselves. Blogging is the ideal arena for injecting your personality into your work. People are emotional creatures and respond better to people who appear real, honest, and open. Not only is it more interesting, it can also be more persuasive.
- Can FIND ORDER in confusion and discover hidden meaning in information. Research and critical thinking are key tools for the creative person. Information is to the brain what food is to the stomach. So-called “writer’s block” or creative burnout almost always results from a lack of fresh information and having nothing meaningful to say.
- Are MOTIVATED BY A TASK rather than by external rewards. You must like the challenge of writing, explaining, teaching, and persuading. Sure, you can make money along the way, but if you’re in it just for the money, you’re not going to be a fountain of new ideas.
- Have a need to FIND SOLUTIONS to challenging problems. Even the most creative writers won’t have a solution for everything. If they claim to, they’ve stopped thinking. Highly creative people are those whose eyes light up at a question they can’t answer. That’s the opportunity to learn something new and produce remarkably creative content.
- Will CHALLENGE ASSUMPTIONS and ask hard questions to discover what is real. Writing, blogging, or business rules aren’t really rules, only rules of thumb. If you want to wield true creative power, you will always take what others advise with a grain of salt. (That includes all of us gurus who love to don our pointy wizard hats and pontificate on the secrets of success.) If you don’t know something from personal knowledge or experience, you don’t know it at all.
- Can MAKE CONNECTIONS between old ideas to produce new insights. Combine the little doodles you make on a white board with online video and you get CommonCraft, a new approach to explaining things to people in a way they can easily understand. Sometimes the best solutions are simply two old ideas jammed together.
- Will PUSH THE ENVELOPE in order to expand the boundaries of what is possible. There was a time when no one thought you could make money on the Internet. Now it’s a huge, multi-national business platform. Instead of dividing the world into the possible and impossible, it’s better to merely divide it into the tried and the untried. What have you not tried yet?
- Are willing to TEST new ideas and compete with others based on results. Isn’t that what they mean by the “market of ideas”? Isn’t that what business competition is about? If you’re afraid of being wrong or losing, your creativity will suffer.
Director Kevin Macdonald (The Last King of Scotland) and producer Ridley Scott (Alien, Gladiator) team up to offer this candid snapshot of a single day on planet Earth. Compiled from over 80,000 YouTube submissions by contributors in 192 countries, Life in a Day presents a microcosmic view of our daily experiences as a global society. From the mundane to the profound, everything has its place as we spend 90 minutes gaining greater insight into the lives of people who may be more like us than we ever suspected, despite the fact that we’re separated by incredible distances.
Experience the power of Soul to heal your soul, mind and body with Dr. and Master Sha: http://drsha.com/
You have the power to heal yourself, together we have the power to heal the world! ~ Dr. and Master Sha
Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha is a soul leader, an extraordinary healer, and a divine servant. Trained as an MD in China and a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in China and Canada, he created Power Healing and Soul Mind Body Medicine to combine the essence of Western medicine and traditional Chinese medicine with ancient energy and spiritual healing secrets from China.
The founder of the Institute of Soul Healing and Enlightenment, Dr. Sha is a grandmaster of many ancient disciplines, including tai chi, qi gong, feng shui, and the I Ching. He was named Qigong Master of the Year at the Fifth World Congress on Qigong. An inspired guide in his Soul Power Series of best-selling books, TV programs, and other teachings and services, Dr. Sha says, “Heal and transform the soul first; then healing and transformation of every aspect of life will follow”. In 2006, Dr. Sha was granted the Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemorative Commission Award for his humanitarian efforts.
I consider Master Sha’s healing path to be a universal spiritual practice, a journey into genuine transformation.
~ Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith
Founder, Agape International Spiritual Center