Reports and Observations from Out-of-Body Explorations. A presentation over Skype to the Institute of Neuroscience and Consciousness Studies.
Greetings, Dear Ones! How pleased and honoured we are to be in your presence today.
We would like to thank you for coming and supporting our beloved partner in transmission in this last live event before she starts to make the changes that will allow her to move into the life of her dreams, and along that line, we would like to present a channel that will support you to do the very same thing.
We honour you for coming to anchor the energies of the group, and of course, when we say group we mean not only those who are in the room at this time, but also those who will experience this transmission on your internet at a later time.
You are in completely unique energies in this now moment. Your planet is shifting into energies that have never been felt before.
Your earth is shifting, and as the earth shifts, you shift. You are shifting, and as you shift, the earth shifts. It is a beautiful cosmic dance of support, love and unity.
Because critical mass was reached and your disaster scenarios were not met on Dec 21, 2012, and you have all, as a collective whole, decided to move forward into the next grand age of enlightenment, you are truly starting to experience magnificent things on your planet.
2013 was largely a year of shifting into a brand new age.
Your bodies were learning how to sustain higher and higher vibrational codes.
You were shifting on a DNA level in order to support the higher energies and to create the changes that you wish to see.
Now that you have reached the year of 2014, and you are now fully sustainable on the planet in these new energies, you are starting to feel the winds of change blow.
You are starting to feel that the endless cycle of shifting and purging, cleansing and transmuting is ending, and that would be true for each and every person who is reading this channel or who is attending the channel in this room.
Of course, you will always be growing and expanding, but the heavy shifting is largely completed, and you are now entering a time we would consider energetic refinement.
You are changing phases, and this is a profound shift, indeed.
You have been well aware of the changes that have been promised as you were each individually going through your ascension process.
Many of you were aware that you would be moving into unity consciousness and the energies of unconditional love, acceptance, grace, ease, surrender and flow, divine assistance, and stepping into your authentic power and your creator selves.
As you have been pondering what this means for yourselves, many of you are starting to truly feel that the end of the letting go phase is in sight, and that you are about to start creating some of these heartfelt dreams that you have been nurturing for so long.
This can be a scary prospect to the enlightening human being.
Many of you have been disappointed by your religious teachings in the past.
Many of you have pastlives where you believed wholeheartedly in gifts and rewards that never came.
Many of you have sacrificed your lives in pastlife expressions in your pursuit of spirituality.
Many of you have been disappointed by false prophets and other promises and predictions that have not come true, so to believe in the fact that your life can actually, truly shift that profoundly, that you can have the life of your dreams, can be a scary prospect because on a soul level you do not want to risk having that disappointment again.
What is different this time around, is that you are finally understanding that you are the ones who are creating it!
You are stepping into your authentic power, into acting as a creator god yourself.
You are realizing that you are fully responsible for the life that you live, and this can be both exhilarating and terrifying to the enlightening human being.
Your victim consciousness, for many of you, has been a shield that you have hidden behind to avoid accepting self-responsibility.
It can be difficult to understand that you’re moving into be a co-creator of the life of your dreams, working with God rather than accepting presents for good behaviour.
Deciding what you want and then co-creating it, as a piece of God, is a powerful concept that many of you have not yet come to terms with.
Let us assure you, Dear Ones, these are different times, indeed.
There would be no point in re-experiencing what has already been experienced in the past.
You are pioneers now, and you are powerful examples of what people will be able to achieve by embracing their own enlightenment process and stepping into their own authentic power.
Many of you have a fear of failure.
You are reluctant to fully commit to the life of your dreams because you are afraid that you will fail and that you will be disappointed. In reality there is no such thing as a failure.
There is only experience.
We love you for your kind, gentle and mindful souls, and we understand that you do not want to make a mistake.
In our eyes there are no mistakes, there is no judgment, you are not being graded.
You are being encouraged to fully embrace having experiences.
So we would say while we do not believe in mistakes, if there was anything close to a mistake, it would be choosing to play it small and not having experiences.
The fear of success and the fear of failure is very much based in your old conditional love mindset and the idea that there is a
God who is judging you, giving you shiny golden check marks or big black x’s next to your name.
Again we say to you, this is not Santa Claus spirituality, Dear Ones!
You are just fine. In fact, you are more than fine. You are divine.
So, if you can look at things through a new model – a model of experience merely being a means of self definition, you will be far less fearful moving forward.
Many of you have a fear that if you step into the life of your dreams people will no longer need you, or will no longer love you.
Some of you may fear that you will be leaving your loved ones behind to do so, or that you are somehow going to be judged, deemed unworthy, or draw attention to yourself that you do not want.
These are not valid reasons to avoid living your dreams, Dear Ones!
You are here with your own desires, with your burning, yearning passions within you for a reason, because you are meant to bring those energies onto your planet.
By honouring yourself, by loving yourself enough to live the life of your dreams, you can only please everyone around you because you will be having your highest life expression.
Disappointment can never come from having your highest life expression, and again, you will be being outstanding examples of what to be.
Many of you fear that if you attain everything in your life that you will simply transition and leave the body.
We chuckle at this because your energy is still very much required on the planet to support it in its enlightenment process.
So if you get everything that you want, we assure you, you will not die. In fact, trust that you will never be done creating.
There will always be new inspirations that come with every new level of attainment.
Many of these dire “what if” scenarios that make you afraid to follow your dreams are designed by the ego self, the part of you that wishes to keep you small, and has no interest in your enlightenment.
So remember where it comes from, and don’t give it any more weight than it deserves.
Many of you feel that if you attain all of your dreams there will be nothing left to do.
Dear Ones, you are never done growing and expanding.
You are always moving forward. From each new plateau you will create even greater things to experience.
It may be that your current dream is really only a stepping stone to what your grandest dream and purpose really is.
Your destiny may be even greater than you ever imagined!
Your dreams are the pre-programmed route in your internal GPS to help you find your highest, most satisfying life expression.
Hear us when we say that you can have a life of joy, love, support, honour, health, and abundance.
Everything that you are looking for you can have!
You would not be able to dream it, if it were not so.
You have the support of your own soul, your guides, your helpers, the angelics, the masters, your planet, the entire universe assisting you and cheering you on!
So, as you consider living the life of your dreams and doing those things that you have always wanted to do, pay attention to the little doubts that come up, the ones that say, “Yes, but what if you do that and…”
Be aware of those old fear-based thoughts, see them for what they are, and let them go once and for all.
The way to truly and effortlessly move into the life of your dreams is to embrace surrender and flow, faith and trust, understanding that to be in such energies is to bypass all blockages, all fears, all self limiting belief systems.
It will move you seamlessly into your highest life expression and from there you will create anew.
That is what is going to support the New Earth that you are all here to birth and experience, and we simply cannot wait to see what you collectively create.
This is what we wished to present to you today. It has been our great pleasure.
Archangel Gabriel thru Shelley Young??????
The following is an excerpt from David K. Miller’s book, Connecting with the Arcturians.
The fifth dimension is a dimension of light, and complete openness, openness to the thoughts of others. No need to hide thoughts. They are transmitted immediately to the person you want. If you don´t want to transmit you thoughts, just think without sending in any direction. This is a very important message we have for you about telepathy. When you want to send a message, contact the other person mentally. It is a wrong conception that when you communicate telepathically all thoughts are open to anyone. There is an inherent code of respect. We receive only those messages that are supposed to be transmitted to us. We did not invade your privacy. At the same time we recognize what you want to transmit.
The fifth dimension, gives you the opportunity to be with your galaxy friends. However, coming into the fifth dimension will require a higher frequency, and a high intensity. This is why we have the stargate, to elevate your energy to exist in the fifth dimension. Those in the fifth dimension, can move easily through the fourth. This is not like going from the fifth to the third dimension, which requires a certain amount of hability. Moving from fifth to fourth is as easy as falling asleep and enter in a dream state.
Moving from the fifth to the third dimension requires that one has achieved ascension mastery. Requires special guidance and care. We are not guardians of that process. The guardians of the process of moving from the fifth to the third dimension are in the next levels, Kuthumi and Sananda .
We know you want to come into the level where our motherships are, and travel through the dimensions. How can you do it? When you raise your consciousness, you can create beautiful thoughts and projections and you can move your spirit through higher levels. You can project yourself through a light tunnel, through a hole in the space that you call the third dimension. This is not really a hole as you know them, but is a door through you can enter with your consciousness. Imagine that this door exists in your mind. Bring your conciousness to this door and go far in this corridor of light with us. Go through the tunnel of light, can hear a whistle …..and enter in the fifth dimension.
The dimensions are set in layers one above the other. When you are in the fifth dimension, even if that dimension is not visible to the earth, is still at the level of the fifth dimension of the galaxy and occupies a space in the fifth dimension in the Arcturian system. The Earth has not expressed his vibration of the fifth dimension. We are working to help to elevate your own vibration into the fifth dimension, we are also simultaneously helping to elevate the vibration of the Earth at the level of the fifth dimension. This is an important point to understand. The level of the third dimension in a sense wil still remains limited after the planetary ascension. We are helping to make portals and grids of the fifth dimension to the Earth. Also, the Pleiadians are involved in this project and its half completed. We don´t want to produce a strong movement to the earth, but it will be experimented as a shock when it happens. There are many on the third dimension, who are working connecting with higher energy and higher spiritual beings. By doing this, you are actually helping to assemble and match the two dimensions. This will be a powerful transformation for you and a pleasure for us. One of the great features as starseeds, is to help with the process of assembling and connecting the third to the fifth dimension.
The Light of the Fifth Dimension
It´s very important that you understand how to interact with the light of the fifth dimension. Our mission, again, focuses on create a bridge from the third to the fifth. The Arcturians are able to send a specific light that can penetrate into the third dimension and go to you easily. The transformation energy is in basic patterns of a transmitter and a receiver. If this energy is sent without a receiver, then the circuit is not complete. It’s that simple. We’re working with you to purify your ability to receive. When you allow yourself to have a greater sensitivity, then you can receive this energy of the fifth dimensión.
The fifth dimensional energy is continuously sent to you in different ways. Some of this energy is sent in waves of thought. There are some like the medium or receiver, who are able to get our thoughts. Other starseeds are receiving power from the fifth dimension as music. A number of you may receive Arcturian energy, creating paintings and cosmic images. Others may receive specifically through sounds and tones. A few talented lightworkers can transmit this energy to the fifth dimension through his hands as healing energy. everyone of you have the ability tto send healing energy of the fifth dimension through your hands.
There are many ways in which this connection with the fifth dimension happens. It may happen in dreams. This connection can also be made through the projection of thoughts. With this projection of thoughts you can project yourself into our planet, our ships, our temples, our home planet. Currently you can move yourself through these places. It´s very important that now you use all the things to connect with this light of the fifth dimension.
Heavenletter #4785 Published on: December 31, 2013
What is love but inspiration? What is inspiration but that which lifts you higher? When you feel inspired, you love yourself more. Loving yourself more is acceding to all possibilities. Inspired, you aspire to greater heights, and you have only just begun. Once the world was a little place to you, and now the world extends and extends, and there is more to Creation than you had ever dreamed of. Although dreams are great, Vastness is greater than a dream. Have in mind that a dream you aspire to is also real. Dreams are real, and you have a real one.
Consider a dream a seed you plant, and now you wait, and now you watch the seed sprout, and then your dream is right before you. Dreams come true. Just be sure you dream big enough. Then you may just have an inkling of all the power you do fuel with your dreams.
Where do dreams come from, beloveds? I am speaking of ideas you have and not the dreams that come with sleep, not that sleep dreams are limited either.
Your waking dreams are not to be bounded. Dream your dreams, and dream some more. You have to see an apple tree before you can pick apples from it. Dreams are your visions, beloveds. Be sure you dream big enough in My eyes. My children often dream of great monetary fortunes. Understandable, yet, even dreams of great fortunes are limited dreams.
Beloveds, life is your Great Fortune. I am your Great Fortune. Love is your Great Fortune. The love in your heart is your Great Fortune. And you, yes, you, you may be the world’s Great Fortune.
What did the Great Spiritual Ones dream of? What were their dreams? They made their dreams a Reality. Or, were their dreams theirs, or were their dreams Mine? Who is the Dreamer, and what is the difference between the Dreamer and the Dream, if any?
Aspire to have big dreams. It is as easy for a big dream to manifest as it is to find an apple in your refrigerator. Propel your dreams forward. Hail to dreams. How fortunate when you hold a dream in your heart. A dream you dream of, by your very dreaming of it, is planted. That which is planted grows. May your dreams grow to encompass all of humanity and, yea, the galaxies beyond. May you dream big dreams, for dreams are a blessing. Any way you slice it, dreams are a reality. They don’t have to come true, and, still, they are a reality.
Your thoughts are real, beloveds. What you think exists. It exists somewhere and, not necessarily, over the rainbow. Thoughts are real, and thoughts are powerful. You don’t begin to know the power of your thoughts. Well, you are beginning to know. Catch up to your dreams, beloveds, for your dreams may very well be Mine, just as you are Mine. I don’t own you, yet, still you are Mine. You are My dream bearing fruit. I sent My dream to Earth, and I blessed it, and told it to multiply. Multiply My dream. Multiply My dream of you. My dreams are big. I never thought small. Of course, in My mansion, there is only Greatness. Small does not exist. Of course not. I am a God of Greatness, and you are a ramification of Greatness.
At the same time, even a blade of grass is great. Even one pebble is great. One grain of sand. One smile. One tear. One grace. One blessing. One of Us. One is Greatness. All is Greatness. Nothing but Greatness exists.
Charlie Morley is a Hay House author and teacher of Mindfulness of Dream & Sleep: the holistic approach to lucid dreaming within the context of mindfulness meditation and Tibetan Buddhism.
Charlie’s first Hay House publication “Dreams of Awakening: Lucid Dreaming and Mindfulness of Dream & Sleep” is available for pre-order now! Click this link to BUY THE BOOK!.
Through learning how to sleep mindfully and dream lucidly we can begin to wake up in our daily lives as well as our dream and sleep as we become more lucidly aware and mindfully enter onto a path of both spiritual and psychological awakening.
In 2008 Charlie he became one of the first Westerners officially “authorized to teach” lucid dreaming within the Kagyu lineage of Tibetan Buddhism. This allows him the rare ability to synthesize both Western and Eastern perspectives on lucidity. He currently lives in London and teaches around the world. – source http://www.charliemorley.com/
Julian Websdale, Contributor for Waking Times, http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/12/17/induce-lucid-dreaming/
A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. The phenomenon had also been referred to by Greek philosopher Aristotle who had observed: “often when one is asleep, there is something in consciousness which declares that what then presents itself is but a dream”. One of the earliest references to personal experiences with lucid dreaming was by Marie-Jean-Léon, Marquis d’Hervey de Saint Denys. The person most widely acknowledged as having coined the term is Dutch psychiatrist and writer Frederik (Willem) van Eeden (1860–1932).
In a lucid dream, the dreamer has greater chances to exert some degree of control over their participation within the dream or be able to manipulate their imaginary experiences in the dream environment. Lucid dreams can be realistic and vivid. It is shown that there are higher amounts of beta-1 frequency band (13–19 Hz) experienced by lucid dreamers, hence there is an increased amount of activity in the parietal lobes making lucid dreaming a conscious process.
A lucid dream can begin in one of two ways. A dream-initiated lucid dream starts as just a normal dream, and the dreamer eventually concludes it is a dream. A wake-initiated lucid dream occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state, with no apparent lapse in consciousness. The wake-initiated lucid dream “occurs when the sleeper enters REM sleep with unbroken self-awareness directly from the waking state”.
Getting plenty of sleep is the first step to good dream recall. If you are rested it will be easier to focus on your goal of recalling dreams, and you won’t mind so much taking the time during the night to record your dreams. Another benefit of getting plenty of sleep is that dream periods get longer and closer together as the night proceeds. The first dream of the night is the shortest, perhaps 10 minutes in length, while after 8 hours of sleep, dream periods can be 45 minutes to an hour long. We all dream every night, about one dream period every 90 minutes. People who say they never dream, simply never remember their dreams. You may have more than one dream during a REM (dream) period. It is generally accepted among sleep researchers that dreams are not recalled unless the sleeper awakens directly from the dream, rather than after going on to other stages of sleep.
It can be useful while you are developing your dream recall to keep a complete dream journal. Keep the journal handy by your bed and record every dream you remember, no matter how fragmentary. Start by writing down all your dreams, not just the complete, coherent, or interesting ones. Even if all you remember is a face or a room, write it down.
Steps to Induce and Improve Lucid Dreaming
1. During the day, repeatedly ask, “Am I dreaming”, and perform some reality checks whenever you remember. With practice, if it happens enough, you will automatically remember it during your dreams and do it.
2. Keep a dream journal. This is perhaps the most important step towards lucid dreaming. Keep it close by your bed at night, and write in it immediately after waking. Or you can keep a recording device if you find it easier to repeat your dream out loud. This helps you recognize your common dream elements (people from your past, specific places, etc.), and also tells your brain that you are serious about remembering your dreams. It will also help you to recognize things that are unique to your dreams. You will be able to recognize your own “dream signs.” These will be recurring things or events that you may notice in your dreams.
3. Learn the best time to have a lucid dream. By being aware of your personal sleep schedule, you can arrange your sleep pattern to help induce lucid dreams. Studies strongly suggest that a nap a few hours after waking in the morning is the most common time to have a lucid dream. Lucid dreams are strongly associated with REM sleep. REM sleep is more abundant just before the final awakening. This means they most commonly occur right before waking up.
4. Try attempting the WILD (wake initiated lucid dream) technique. Basically what it means is that when you fall asleep you carry your awareness from when you were awake directly into REM sleep and you start out as a lucid dream. The easiest way to attempt this technique is if you take an afternoon nap or you have only slept for 3-7 hours. Try to meditate into a calm, focused state. You can try counting breaths, imaging ascending/descending stairs, dropping through the solar system, being in a quiet soundproof area, etc. Listening to Theta binaural beats for an amount of time will easily put you into a REM sleep.
5. Another technique for dream awareness is the “diamond method” of meditation, which can shortcut the overall learning curve, of lucid dreaming. When one meditates, try to visualize your life, both awake and dream-life as facets on a diamond. Some choose to call this “diamond” the Universe, others God, and even “your Spirit”. The point here is to begin to recognize that life is happening all at once. It is only our “perception” that arranges our dramas into linear or “timed” order. So just as a diamond just is, each facet if viewed as an individual experience, still is going on at the same time the “dream body” experiences as well. This method is also known by remote viewers. Remember it is just a slight shift in awareness that this exercise calls for.
6. Try marking an “A” (which stands for “awake”) on your palm. Every time you notice the “A” during your waking hours challenge whether you are awake or asleep. Eventually you may see the “A” in your sleep and become lucid.
7. Get into the habit of doing reality checks. Do at least three reality checks every time something seems out of the ordinary, strongly frustrating, or nonsensical, and that habit will carry on into your dreams. In a dream, these will tell you that you are sleeping, allowing you to become lucid. In order to remember to do reality checks in dreams, you need to establish a habit of doing reality checks in real life. One way to do a reality check is to look for “dream signs” (elements that frequently occur during your dreams, look for these in your dream journal), or things that would not normally exist in the waking-state, and then conduct the reality checks. When these actions become habit, a person will begin to do them in her or his dreams, and can come to the conclusion that he/she is dreaming. Frequently doing reality checks can stabilize dreams. This is also known as DILD (Dream Induced Lucid Dreams). Some tactics include:
Looking at a body of text, looking away, and then looking back to see if it has changed; Flipping a light switch; Looking in a mirror (your image will most often appear blurry or not appear at all in a dream); Pinching your nose closed and trying to breathe; Jumping in the air; you are usually able to fly during dreams; Poking yourself; when dreaming, your “flesh” might be more elastic than in real life; Try leaning against a wall. In dreams, you will often fall through walls.
8. Look through previous dreams in your dream journal. If you start to notice patterns in your dreams, you will notice dream-signs, or certain things that continue to reappear in your dreams. This may be as basic as all dreams are in your backyard, or all your dreams have fans in them. Get into the habit of doing dream checks every time you see your dream sign, and eventually you’ll see your dream sign IN a dream, do a check and realize you’re dreaming.
Benefits of Lucid Dreaming
Lucid dreaming gives you the ability to control your own dreams and steer them toward the direction you want. In the lucid state, you are more willing to confront threats and, as a result, become more self confident. It is thus helpful for overcoming fears and anxieties. The application of lucid dreams is limited only to your imagination. Because brain activity during the dream-state is the same as during the waking-state, what you learn or practice in your lucid dream state is similar to the training and preparation you do in the waking world. Your neuronal patterns are already being conditioned.
At least half of all adults have had one lucid dream in their lifetime. Many have reported having lucid dreams without even trying. Often flying is associated with lucid dreams. With practice, lucid dreaming can be learned and achieved at your will.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream [June 2013] http://lucidity.com/NL11.DreamRecall.html [June 2013] http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream [June 2013] http://www.dreammoods.com/dreaminformation/dreamtypes/luciddreams.htm [June 2013]
About the Author
Julian Websdale is an independent researcher in the fields of esoteric science and metaphysics, and a self-initiate of the Western Esoteric Tradition. His interest in these subjects began in 1988. Julian was born in England, received his education as an electronic and computer engineer from the University of Bolton, served in a Vaishnava monastery during 2010, and has travelled to over 21 countries. Julian is also a member of the Palestinian Solidarity Campaign.
See part 1 with Dimitri: Facing the Shadow to Liberate From the Illusion
See part 2 with Dimitri: Journey to Self through the Language and Meaning of Dreams
Specific topics covered in the video include:
1. How to move from personal to collective dreams. (2:22)
– Dimitri shares an explanation of the elements required to progress inward
– the role of projections and moving beyond them
– the role of reflection to help us move into deeper levels
– the role of the third person perspective on our journey
2. How as we go more inward, we are able to understand a more expanded view of all that is outward. (9:05)
– the more we go inward, the more we transcend the observation problem/the Ego
– becoming one with all that is, transcending the illusion of separation
3. How judgement and separation keeps us stuck on the surface of the illusion. (11:05)
– the challenges of judging as observing with the senses
– life on a particle level versus a wave level
4. How attachment keeps us stuck on the surface of the illusion. (13:43)
– understanding detachment versus indifference
– coming into the understanding of creating reality without attachment
5. How to know when we have reached the collective level of dreams. (16:00)
– the importance of doing subconscious work and dream work
– living from a state of nonjudgmental awareness
– the role of the tribe you attract into your life
– how awareness leads to manifestation of the experience as a collective
6. Who our collective dream tribe is. (21:30)
– we dream our tribe into reality
– how synchronicity helps us piece our collective dream
– the role of prophecy in our collective dream
7. What the language of collective dreams is, and how it is different from the language of personal dreams. (26:10)
– the role of sounds; primordial sounds and music
– understanding synchronicity as a rhyming of meaning
8. How sound or music is manifested in our actual dreams. (32:30)
– hearing versus living the sound
9. Dimitri shares about his research of team co-creating during shared dreaming. (35:20)
– connection the possibilities presented in the film ‘Inception’
– fostering the collective story to take us into a different space of being
– the need to consider the two splitting timelines
10. A deeper look at prophesies and how they work, including the splitting timelines prophesy. (39:20)
– Dimitri shares about the “world myth” prophesy
– an explanation of the two splitting timelines
– the trajectory of each timeline and its implications for us
– Dimitri shares one of his dreams, which highlights the distinction between speed and rhythm
11. How the cycles are influencing the world myths and prophecies. (49:00)
– linear versus circular timelines
– symbolism of cycles we are experiencing: circular vs pyramidal; feminine vs masculine; water vs fire
12. Dimitri shares the steps for going into the deeper collective realities. (53:10)
– stage 1: Shadow work, psychotherapy & decompression
– stage 2: contemplative & reflective
– stage 3: collective & faith based in Self
– activating the “Self sense”
13. Summary to understand collective dreams. (1:04:20)
– our role as Shamans of the Universe
Dimitri is a Clinical and Organizational Psychologist, and founder of the Dimitri Halley Center. He is a depth psychologist at the individual and collective levels, and a professor in the psychology of paranormal phenomena. He studies the deeper reality of Quantum Physics, spirituality, and is an expert in dream analysis.
Specific topics covered in the video include:
1. What are dreams? (2:05)
– dreams as a relationship with our own unconscious, connection to the Self
– the language of imagery
2. Why and how are dreams so real? (4:25)
– progression of our evolutionary journey changes how we experience dreams
– the information and reality presented by dreams
– connection to the tribal and indigenous wisdom of dreams
3. How to understand our dream connection to Self, and balance between the yin and yang. (8:03)
– phenomenon versus nomenon
– how the dreams takes us out of the illusion of the senses
– dreams allow us to explore the unbounded
– Self versus the superficial self
– at the surface level every dream tells us whether we are too much yin or too much yang (out of balance)
4. The element of dreams as a novel language. (12:10)
– dreams help us understand & speak the Tao/Source/Divine
– the use of imagery & fractals
5. How dreams use the language of imagery and emotions. (16:10)
– how dreams transcend us beyond the illusory reality
– dreams teach us the language of where the Self lives
6. Why our society pays so little attention to its dreams. (18:10)
– the detached and fragmented state of our society
– the purpose of the separation from Source
7. How our separation from Source is connected to the role of dreams. (19:30)
– the role of free choice, free will & intention
– the habitual / conditioned / programmed nature of separated individuals
8. Dimitri’s personal experience with dreams. (22:15)
– experience with Carl Jung
– connection to Shamanism
9. The consequences of integrating the sensory and dream realities. (26:40)
– the different dimensions of reality unification
– how our dreams can present us with our true vision and life purpose
10 How to classify dreams, and understand different types of dreams. (28:56)
– the limitations of classifying dreams
– the unique language of dream symbol and meaning
– how the fragmented scientific approach limits us
– why symbols are unique for people depending on their state of psyche / Self / evolution
11. How to understand dream analysis and interpretation. (33:33)
– the role of feeling / emotion in dreams
– how Dimitri works to analyze and interpret dreams
– how dreams teach us the true nature of reality and to navigate
– the role of statistics in dream interpretation
12. The general understanding of nature versus man-made symbols in our dreams. (39:51)
– how certain symbols are yin, while others are yang and can show imbalance
– the importance of knowing the levels of the Self before understanding dream symbols
13. Why understanding our yin-yang balance is essential to our evolution, development and quality of life. (43:20)
– how our mind, body and dreamscape interact to show us our state of being
14. What interactions with:
a) the deceased mean in our dreams? (45:17)
– dreams as a portal to beings who have passed from physical reality
– the challenges of letting go on the physical and spiritual sides
– the psychological and spiritual sides of dreams with deceased
b) extraterrestrial beings mean in our dreams? (48:30)
– the frequency variations of our state of being
– the importance of frequency in how we attract “alien” beings
15. How to understand external “abduction” or “control” in dreams. (50:30)
– the more we reach the Self, the less we are influenced by the external
– the role of addictions and possessions
– when we lose yin-yang balance, we descend in frequency
– the consequences of the repression of the feminine
16. What dreams that include flying/personal flight can mean. (54:32)
– flying as a rise in frequency vs drop in frequency
– how dreams can symbolize our re-learning to fly
17. What the nature is of dreamless sleep. (57:20)
– not dreaming vs not recollecting dreams
– Eastern vs Western phenomenon of non-dreaming
– the importance of intention
– the healing impact of dream recollection and reintegration
18. How to see the bigger picture of recycling and sustainability. (1:00:20)
– the depletion of the chi / energy and the need to learn how to manage our chi
– the deeper meaning of concentration / focus
19. How the Self is connected to our individual and collective dreams. (1:01:40)
– the importance to be mindful of our projections and pre-judgement
– personal liberation from the illusion and victimhood
– the importance of walking within our own shadow to heal and integrate
Astral Projection (Out of Body Travel)
“We would say, to the new astral traveller, to he or she who has only just experienced their first conscious out-of-body experience, we would say to you… you have done this before, many times! It is only that is appears to be your first time because it is the first time you have had conscious recall in the moment. Conscious awareness of your out-of-body experience.”
Music by Kevin Macleod
Images by Stock.Xchng
Moving images by motionbackgroundsforfree
Channelled, written and recorded by Magenta Pixie
Editing by Catzmagick
What if this reality is a dream and when we die we wake up?
*This is a remaster of my previous video (Is This Life a Dream) due to several complaints that the music was too loud. I hope you enjoy this version.
Follow us on: http://www.facbeook.com/thejourneyofpurpose
Ludovico Einaudi – In a Time Lapse
99 Days 99 Channels – Video 91
Are you dreaming? Or are you awake?
Listen as the Higher Self explains the nature of life as a dream – impermanent forms occuring within a permanent I AM Consciousness or Self.
Learn how to recognize yourself as the permanent unchanging I AM Consciousness, to free yourself from identification with the unconscious dream state.
Learn how being awake and dreaming sleep share the same characteristics of an illusory dream world.
Gain insight into dream symbolism and dream interpretation.
Learn a simple direct method to awake from the collective dream of mankind.
(Translated from original language german)
My child, your Spirit Guide is now increasingly working with you in your dream state. You’ll gain valuable insights from your dreams. It is best to put paper and a pen ready in the evening so that you can write down your dreams and the resulting findings. You could too easily forget through the night, as it happened to my scribe this night. If such a thing happens to you too, just relax and not think twice about it. The memories will come back to you when you least expect it. Nothing is lost. Your Higher Self and your Guides will bring back the memories to you. Because they love you as much as I love you, my child. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/
From the works of Living Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this clip Swamiji shatters our understanding of the dream satte and the so called realithy state. He sheds very deep light in the process of dream state and real states and proves us through logical analysis that there is nothing called reality or dream. Understanding that all dreams are reality and all reality is a dream leads us to a state beyond dreams or reality. Understanding that it is logically possible that the so called reality state can also be one more long dream will turn our attention towards our consciousness and bring about the psychological revolution in us. The complete 3-discourse series of Nithya Dhyaan can be ordered online at http://www.lifeblissgalleria.com.
Walking In Energy – Blog Talk Radio Broadcast Click To Listen
Andrew Bartzis will be with us again. We will discuss actions we can take to clear the grid of Earth and gain full control of our soul contracts and our true free will as co creators.
Reblogged From: in5d.com
The following is part of a series on ascension symptoms and is not to be interpreted as medical advice. In this segment, sleep and dreams will be addressed.
We are moving into the higher dimensions at the present. This is creating a temporary confusion of time. You will have dreams that are erratic and strange sometimes. You will wake up and feel emotionally confused. Your sleep patterns might be totally disrupted. Perhaps you have slept eight hours a night until recent times. Now you are struggling to get six hours of sleep and don’t know why. What we would want you to know is that sleep patterns are going to be very different. You might find yourself sleeping many more hours than usual and having to take naps during the day, then needing very little sleep at all and having an abundance of energy. What you are going to find is that the more Light you bring into your body, the less time you are going to need for sleep.
What will be happening is that it is not for you to replace this sleep time with third-dimensional busy living. It is important for you to be able to use this extra time for a higher aspect. You will start to see an conscious of what you are doing but your unconscious will begin to use this time for greater enlightenment.
This is happening because you are moving into higher dimensions. In this new dimension the experience of night and day is totally reversed. Most people are used to being up and around in the daytime and asleep at night. You are in a power struggle within yourself. It’s as if part of you is anchoring into the fourth dimension and is trying to live in one way while the rest of you is here in the third dimension attempting to continue as in the past. Your dreams might seem so jumbled at times because the dream life usually makes the movement in between dimensions before the physical life. Your consciousness is shifting back and forth. You are having a glimmer of that experience in your dreams. Sometime your dreams are not just great but they are also sequential. Then at other times you wake up and they feel more jumbled than ever.
You are going to need to cut down on television and radio usage and you are going to find that even your electric lights are going to start to handicap you, so we would expect that you would start to cut down on those as well. Part of what is going to happen in your world is that there is going to be a lessening of the need for so much electricity and you will want to spend more time in spiritual development.
Intuitive researcher and lecturer David Wilcock discussed his prophetic dreams and confirmations of major social realignment beginning this fall, potential for an ET disclosure from the U.S. government, and new information that evolution is driven by galactic energy fields. His series of dreams depicted an asteroid being moved into position in order to wipe out part of the Earth’s population, and then a huge apparition of the Virgin Mary stopping the asteroid with her hand. He views this imagery symbolically, and suggested that it represents the Illuminati’s plan to reduce the world’s population through economic collapse, Swine Flu, and war & conflagration. His “inside sources” have informed him that America is on the verge of a horrific set of economic events, including the dismantling of the Federal Reserve.
But the Illuminati’s agenda could be halted by a full-scale disclosure of the ET presence, Wilcock asserted. His sources have told him that such a disclosure is planned to occur before the end of 2009, and a 2-hour international TV special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world. Yet, a variety of ET species are visiting the Earth, including the Annunaki, who are reptilian in appearance, and a controlling force behind the Illuminati, he continued.
The entire solar system is undergoing change as a galactic wave or energy field comes in, making the planets hotter, brighter and more magnetic, said Wilcock. This wave is pushing humanity to evolve to the next level or frequency, he added. But according to his sources, a spacecraft was secretly sent out to study the wave, and it was determined it will lead to planetary cataclysm between 2012-2017.
David Wilcock is a professional intuitive consultant who, since reading Richard C. Hoagland’s “The Monuments of Mars” in 1993, has intensively researched ufology, ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy. He is the author of a critically acclaimed trilogy of scientific research works, known as the Convergence series, which gives definitive support to the idea that a change in matter, energy and consciousness is now occurring on the Earth and throughout the solar system.
Wilcock has appeared on broadcast television, lectured throughout the United States and Japan, published a variety of magazine articles and appeared on numerous radio talk shows. He is the co-author of the book “The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce,” now available in bookstores nationwide, and a summary of his latest scientific work appears therein, where a breakthrough case for mass, spontaneous DNA evolution on Earth is unveiled. David is also an accomplished musician and composer within a variety of styles, including jazz-fusion, meditative and world music.