Entry Submitted by Jai Guru Dev at 1:26 PM EDT on May 11, 2021
It is irrefutable that observation (consciousness) has an effect on collapsing the wave from a virtual particle (wave of potentiality) to a physical particle, (manifested in the physical domain). The greatest debate in the scientific community is to try and define what is meant by an ‘Observation’. How much influence do we have in creating reality?
In essence the law is very simple, ‘Observation creates reality’, and yet it is extremely complex when we try and define who the Observer is. The majority of scientists believe we only have an ego consciousness/human instrument. That human instrument lives on average for seventy-two years or so and has a limited ability to consciously effect matter in terms of quantum observation. This is the deliberate conditioning by the Cabal.
What they are scared of is that you realise that you are more than your human instrument, you are an interdimensional, multifaceted entity existing in all measurable dimension of existence, and exist in all dimensions, some dimensions that have yet to be fathomed!
The mind is multi-faceted and multi-dimensional. It operates in dimensions and through mechanisms that are far beyond our current understanding. Yet for the purpose of this monologue, we will be honing in on how to utilise the power of the mind through our current understanding of mindpower; and push the boundaries of societies frame of reference regarding its functioning.
We are currently poor observers. In fact, we have been brought up to believe that our conscious observation is the only aspect of ourselves that can be utilised to create our personal reality. And our conscious abilities are extremely limited due to external environmental controls that are in control of our programming. Because we have been told to believe this to be true, we believe it is so. Hence so many ‘sheeples’ meandering through the main stream medias version of reality.
Few things could be further from the truth. Quantum logic says the opposite. That you are the prime creator of your reality. By F subatomic particles (photons) (wavicles), the building blocks of the physical, you play the key role in determining how the subatomic wavicle manifests into that reality which you currently experience.
The unanswered question is who are You?
For the purpose of this monologue, the following three mainstream accepted aspects that are part of your identity can be used in order to improve your observation, your ability to create.
1. Conscious Observation – to do things knowingly. Related to the five senses. The conscious mind processes approximately 15 bits of information per second. The conscious mind operates solely whilst you are awake. A function of the three cranial brains situated in the cranium (reptilian, mammalian and cortical). Operates in linear time only.
Based primarily in logic and viewing reality solely through the mechanics of the five senses.
Your human instrument is designed with sensory restraints that keep you anchored in the physical manifestation which is the dominant reality of this space time dimension. It also gives you your unique identity. Think about it, no two people have the same fingerprints. Every single person’s physical body is unique to that individual and that individual alone. This uniqueness gives you one of the greatest gifts in the universe. That of Free Will. Free Will to choose how to react to any situation, free will to create or not, free will to become more or less.
2. Subconscious Observation – to do things unknowingly. Related to that which is not of the five senses. The ability to access the genetic mind (an inter-dimensional cloud of information of everything connected to your DNA). The sixth sense, often depicted as intuition which is just a fragment of the many other senses not yet mapped in mainstream consciousness. Estimated to process between 70 to 80 million bits of information per second. The subconscious mind is in control when you are asleep, which is why the mystics and psychologists will tell you that dreams are of critical importance to your wellbeing. It also functions whilst you are awake, although unknowingly.
A function of the heart and/or the enteric brain situated in your gut.
- Enteric Brain is sometimes referred to as the second brain as it can and does operate independently of the brain and spinal cord. It is embedded in the gastrointestinal system and consists of sheaths of neurons (currently estimated at five hundred million neurons) embedded in the walls of the long tube of our gut, or alimentary canal, stretching from the oesophagus to the anus. It has recently been discovered that the enteric brain sends messages from the gut through the parasympathetic nervous system (via the vagus nerve), the sympathetic nervous system (via prevertebral ganglia) to the central nervous system and on to the brain and not the other way around.
- The Heart. Also capable of receiving and sending transmissions to the brain. There is research conducted by the HeartMath Institute which shows that the heart indeed does send and receive messages to and from the brain. “Research has shown that the heart communicates to the brain in four major ways: neurologically (through the transmission of nerve impulses), biochemically (via hormones and neurotransmitters), biophysically (through pressure waves) and energetically (through electromagnetic field interactions).”
The subconscious stores the memories of everything that you have ever experienced since the beginning of time.
A function of the emotional or astral body or soul. Based in intuition, creativity. Operates mainly in vertical time, but transfers information to the conscious mind from vertical to linear time.
3. Superconscious Observation – to be influenced by the collective, the universal mind, across all planets, across all time, across all of creation in this universe. Sometimes referred to as Divine inspiration (although this is not strictly true). The unconscious mind.
There is a two-way communication between the superconscious and the subconscious. The You sends information to it. Your experiences through the journey of the physical domain are passed up through the subconscious to the Genetic and Universal Minds.
Your Higer Self is a component of the Genetic Mind. Everything that you have ever done in all your incarnations in this time line, and the many ‘You’s’ on the myriad of other timelines that you unknowingly exist in, is stored in your Higher Self, similar to the way your computer stores information on the internet based ‘cloud’. If you store information in the cloud, it is not physically on your computer/human instrument (conscious mind), rather it is housed somewhere in the etheric-internet. When you need that information, you simply draw it down into your human instrument/computer from the cloud. This is a function of your enteric and heart brains. Learn to FEEL. To Intuit. (Gut feeling).
This information is normally accessed when we are in a state of the LOVE vibration. When we are at one with the Universe. Listen to this video with the view of the love between you, your Higher Self and every sentient life-form that you are conscious of.
Wet Wet Wet – Love Is All Around (Official Video) – YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/embed/h3gEkwhdXUE?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en-US&autohide=2&wmode=transparent
By listening to our ‘gut-feel’ (enteric brain), we can access any information stored in our Higher Self through all of our incarnations, AND all of our counterparts in different timelines (information that we have not personally experienced.).
It is exactly the same with the Universal Mind. The Universal Mind is a living repository of every single event that has occurred since the beginning of time in all of creation by all sentient beings. If you have the right keys, you can draw down any information that ever existed. The mechanisms for this are unknown to me. Yet I have personally met those who have access to this knowledge, although they can only be counted on a less than one hand.
In the Dinar community there is one that I have no doubt that has this ability. Gene Decode. He has no ‘silver cord’ that restrains him to his Higher Self or Genetic mind. He is free to wander where his vibrational intent takes him. I postulate it is still new to him and he has much more greatness in him to come. Listen to his every video. There are pearls of wisdom that can only cause you to become more.
Yet your Higer Self has access to the Universal Mind. This is where what we loosely term Divine Inspiration comes from. If you have the right intention and focus on solving any issue, you have automatically sent a call for ‘help’ to you Higher Self (with full access to the Universal Mind), and it never fails to respond. If your plea is authentic. You see even it has to obey your Free Will. . The ‘help’ is filtered through the Universal Mind (superconscious) to the Genetic Mind (subconscious) and we have epiphanies that assist us in solving the issue.
It is sometimes referred to the Akashic Records, Source Intelligence (mysticism), or The Book of Life (biblical).
The superconscious stores memories of everything that has been experienced by every living organism or intelligence since the beginning of our creation. (The alleged Big Bang or more accurately the beginning of time).
As most of you are to be financially powerful once the redemption process finalises, utilise your power in the Universally appropriate manner. This can only be ascertained by going within, by establishing a rapport between your ego identity and your spiritual identity.
Listen to that inner voice. feel the right way forward.
HELEN REDDY and REECE HOLLAND – ONLY YOU (from STARLIGHT EXPRESS) – ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER – YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/embed/G6v8L3bp9_I?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en-US&autohide=2&wmode=transparent
Jai Guru Dev
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles