Bret Burquest is a former award-winning columnist for The News (2001-2007) and author of four novels. He has lived in Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Miami, Atlanta, Kansas City, Memphis and the middle of the Arizona desert. After a life of blood, sweat and tears in big cities, he has finally found peace in northern Arkansas where he grows tomatoes, watches sunsets and occasionally shares the Secrets of the Universe (and beyond) with the rest of the world.RECENT POSTSARCHIVES
Posted Friday, March 1, 2019, at 12:49 PM
The Hopi are a Native American tribe who live on the Hopi Indian Reservation in northeastern Arizona. They believe that humans on Mother Earth pass through great epochal cycles, called worlds,
“Now we are at the very end of our trail. Many people no longer recognize the true path of the Great Spirit. They have, in fact, no respect for the Great Spirit or for our precious Mother Earth, who gives us all life. We are instructed in our ancient prophecy that this would occur.” Dan Evehema (Hopi Elder)
The Hopi Prophecy indicates that three Worlds have now passed. We are into the Fourth World where we are about to enter the Fifth World, based on the timing disclosed by Nine Signs.
• The arrival of white-skinned men who take land that is not theirs and strike their enemies with thunder — (guns)
• The coming of spinning wheels filled with voices — (covered wagons)
• A strange beast like a buffalo, but with long horns and in large numbers — (herds of cattle)
• The land is crossed by snakes of iron — (railroad tracks)
• The land is crossed by a giant spider’s web — (telegraph, telephone & power lines)
• The land is crossed with rivers of stone — (concrete & asphalt roads)
• The sea turns black, killing many things — (oil spills)
• Many young people will wear their hair long, like our people, and visit tribal lands to learn our ways and wisdom — (Hippies)
• A dwelling place in the heavens above the Earth, appearing as a blue star, crashes into Mother Earth, signifying the end times — (a comet or planet or space station??)
The Blue Star is also called a Kachina — a supernatural spirit being.
“The return of the Blue Star Katchina who is also known as Nan ga sohu will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life.” Dr. Robert Ghost Wolf
The Hopi Prophecy Rock is located on the Hopi Indian Reservation, near Oraibi, Arizona.
It clearly depicts two paths.
Path 1 — a 2-hearted path — a 2-hearted person is one who thinks with their head rather than their heart. Modern people are out of balance because they live in a left-brain dominated society, leading to conflict and imbalance, which will ultimately lead to the destruction to those on this path.
Path 2 — a 1-hearted path — a 1-hearted person is one who thinks with their heart whereby the path leads to harmony and balance.
The Prophecy Rock depicts a fork in the journey where the 2-hearted people have the choice of selecting to start thinking with their hearts or continue to think only with their heads. If they continue on the heads-only path, it will lead to self-destruction, symbolized by a lightning strike from a cloud.
Those who chose to think with their hearts will return to the 1-hearted path leading to their own survival.
“Nothing living will go untouched, here or in the heavens. The way through this time it is said is to be found in our hearts, and reuniting with our spiritual self. Getting simple and returning to living with and upon the Earth and in harmony with her creatures, remembering that we are the caretakers, the fire keepers of the Spirit.” Dr. Robert Ghost Wolf
The Prophecy Rock contains three half-circles that represent three world-shaking events.
• The 1st world-shaking event occurs when mankind tosses bugs into the air — (airplanes, first used in World War I)
• The 2nd world-shaking event occurs when mankind uses the Hopi symbol of migration — (the swastika adopted by the Nazi Party in World War II)
• The 3rd world-shaking event will be recognized by a red cloak or covering — (fire or blood or possibly representing communism??)
The Hopi Prophecy indicates that the following will also be signs of the 3rd world-shaking event.
• The trees die — (destruction of the rain forest or acid rain??)
• Mankind builds a house in the sky — (space station)
• Cold places become hot and hot places become cold — (changing weather patterns)
• Lands sink into the oceans and lands rise out of the sea — (global tectonic plate movement)
• The Blue Star Kachina appears in the sky — (return of the Hopi ancestors in the sky)
According to the Hopi Prophecy, when the Blue Star appears in the sky, the Fourth World will collapse and the Fifth World will be ushered in.
“Our relatives from the Stars are coming home to see how well we have fared in our journey.” Dr. Robert Ghost Wolf
Apparently, there will be a very interesting moment in human history heading our way — visitors from above arriving to check us out.
Keep your powder dry and your nose to the wind.
It would also be wise to choose the correct path and follow your heart
“You have noticed that everything as Indian does is in a circle and that is because the Power of the World always works in circles…. The life of a man is a circle from childhood to childhood and so it is everything where Power moves.” Black Elk (Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux)
* * *
The Quest for Bliss
The quest for bliss is an eternal struggle. Human beings yearn for harmony, prosperity, happiness and fulfillment.
Unfortunately, there are a multitude of variations among the human race as to what constitutes human bliss, including insisting everyone think as they do.
Every minute on Planet Earth, 100 people will die and 240 people will be born.
This continual population expansion is problematic. Wars are manufactured by covert global elitists who profit from bloody conflict in an attempt to curtail population growth and create a world that conforms to their vision of bliss.
Demanding conformity to your concept of wonderfulness by attempting to change the world, when you cannot even change yourself, is an exercise in futility.
“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” Shakespeare
The quest for bliss ends when you realize it was already within you, simply waiting to be freed from the fear of what you fear the most, which is fear.
Follow your heart and trust your soul — it knows the way.