by Kimberly Palm
Kimberly Palm – Do You Know Your Energetic Vibration? – How Well Do You Know Your Energetic Vibration?
You and everything on the Earth, including the Earth itself are made of energy. The Earth vibrates at 528 MHz, which is the vibration of peace and love. John Lennon recorded his song, Imagine, in 528 MHz for this reason. Humans who energetic vibration of 500 MHz and over are vibrating at the frequency of love. When we have an energetic vibration below 500 MHz, it is due to negative thoughts and behavior as well as fear.
Low energetic vibration can cause sickness in the body, mind and spirit. In fact, illness shows up in the energy body first before it shows up in the physical body. There are many types of bio-energy scans and energy testing modalities that can detect energy changes and hot spots that represent illness or where illness is going to show up soon if changes are not made. In order to be healthy and happy, you need to take steps to eliminate and protect yourself from things, people and events that lower your vibration. It is equally essential to do things that raise your energetic vibration.
13 things that lower your energetic vibration and what you can do about it:
1. People who are friends, relatives, co-workers, bosses, etc. who are always grumpy, negative, complaining and bring you down energetically. Try to eliminate this type of person from your life. Learn tools to protect your energy.
2. Watching violent sports like boxing or MMA. It may be entertaining. Every time you watch it, you are lowering your vibration, so you need to choose what is most important, a healthy body/mind/spirit or watching violent sports.
3. Watching violent crime-based television shows and movies or horror movies with blood, gore and violent scenes.
4. Electro Magnetic Frequencies (EMFs) from cell phones, computers, electronic devices, televisions, and other sources (a.k.a. Electro-smog). Minimize your exposure to these.
5. Radiation from cell phones, computers and other things. Buy protection devices or take an iodine supplement. Be sure to check with your physician first before starting an iodine supplement.