When you choose to expand to become more aware of who you are and become a ‘seeker’ of truth for yourself, you will find that this effects every part of your being, mentally emotionally energetically physically…. like a caterpillar shedding its outer layer as it births into the butterfly it is.
There is no escape you have said yes to more so the body, mind and being responds. This is ‘normal’.
Ok, It is not always humanly enjoyable but know that you are moving into a place that is unlocking the doors to more of who you really are… Come on, isn’t that EXCITING!
Here I have collated some of the many ascension symptoms that I and some others have experienced over the years that we consider to be ascension symptoms. This is just our list there are many symptoms I’m sure not noted here. It is often very unique to each signature being. So before you go running off to your local ‘healer’ or medical Doctor… hmmm, please consider that your changes are ever expanding and that as you have given intent then so your whole self responds. What I have found that works best is just to go with it. If you are having one of those really tired days then just rest. If your plumbing(bowels) are moving faster than usual then take it easy and be more discerning with what you are putting in your body! Look after yourself and connect when with others on the same journey of awakening. It is time to connect as heart community. We have had many who have said we want to meet with others like us. Create these connections allow them to grow. Contact us if you need help with this.
Take the time you need to allow yourself to change and expand. This may mean taking time off whatever work or domestic family structure that you have going on.
- Sweats/flushes – for both men and women of all ages!
- Body tired, heaviness,
- Back & neck pain
- Dizziness in head, sometimes quite extreme
- Digestive; fast moving bowels, stomach discomfort, nausea
- Body aches, like a ‘flu
- Detox type symptoms
- Weight gain, bloating,
- Weight loss
- Craving different foods (eg. need more protein)
- No appetite
- Needing lots of water (always drink water regardless, all day)
- Energy bursts (yee haa)
- Feeling full in the head
- Tingling in limbs, hands other parts of body etc
- Sleep pattern change..(waking at 3am or 4am, needing more sleep, then needing less sleep – just go with it)
- Dreams, (Night experiences) becoming more vivid, more real, aware of traveling being somewhere but not sure where.[I suggest journalling and giving clear intent to remember your dreams this is another part of your experience that can give you valuable insights. Often aspects of your self will return in dream scenarios. Embrace these. Contact us if you would like to know more about Aspect Integration
- Feeling too big for your body [well, you are really, as your true energy is enormous compared to your physical body so this will become noticeable]
- Seeing, sensing,smelling etc [fun awakening symptoms] more colours, shapes, energies, (inner eye/knowing awakening)
- Feeling completely isolated (time to talk about this to those who understand ascension)
- Feeling like you are going ‘crazy’ (keep connecting with those on the same path of awakening)
- Mood swings, irritable, prickly, grief, ‘confused’ (feel your emotions but let them pass through)
* We recommend that if you are taking medications for depression or any other type of ‘illness’ that may mimic these symptoms that you do not come off these medications or cease any professional appointments without consulting those who have placed you on medications.
In my experience if these ‘symptoms’ get way too intense you can just ask for them to ease off so you can have some reprieve. They will then settle down but will continue to play out.
Just as Gaia needs to stretch, move and release so does your body and being.
By the way, there is one thing for certain amongst all this change and that is, IT WILL PASS.
Love and balance to you all