If you are a woman who is awakening to the love within her heart, who is aching for the planet to be healed, who has a temple of intuitive knowledge, bliss, and hope rising through her, this blog is for you! The world is transitioning into a new paradigm where the Divine Feminine is honored as sacred alongside her Divine Masculine counterpart. The old systems are crumbling – political, economical, environmental, social, familial etc., to be replaced by the New Earth Paradigm. Thanks to the patriarchal era we have come to an understanding that violence, evil, and greed are, well, a bit dumb, to say it gracefully. Women by the hundreds of thousands are being called to the forefront across the globe – often through an invisible spiritual calling, a triggering event, or through birthing a starchild – to act as a sort of modern-day high priestess, or High-Healed Priestess, as I call us.
All High-Healed Priestesses must go through what is called a “Divine Feminine Awakening” – a process of transmuting past pain and trauma that was created by the patriarchal era, and awakening into her new Divine Feminine self. In this blog, I will layout the phases so that you can understand more about this spiritual experience, and better navigate your Divine Feminine Awakening experience with less freak out and more bliss! Also, you can share this list with your partner, friends, and family to help them understand the process that you are going through. The signs of a Divine Feminine Awakening:
- The feminine aspect of your soul is ready to be awakened and aligned.
- You have consciously or unconsciously decided that your feminine energies are sacred and hold value for planetary healing.
- You have a vague or even strong feeling or knowing that you have served as a priestess in one/many of your past lives.
- You feel called to attend women’s circles, goddess celebration ceremonies, and feel fed by being surrounded by feminine energies.
- You wish to immerse yourself in the healing world; you wish to become a teacher, healer, or leader in the field of holistic healing arts, mystical healing, or metaphysics.
- Your ancient Divine Feminine memories stored within your soul have been awakened by visiting a sacred site, through a traumatic event, by meeting a Karmic Soulmate/soul family member, or via past life recall.
Phases of a Divine Feminine Awakening:
If you are a High-Healed Priestess, life naturally initiates you into your high priestess energies via a Divine Feminine Awakening. Though there is no exact set pattern to describe a Divine Feminine Awakening, there are some commonalities. Here are the phases that I have most commonly witnessed within my High-Healed Priestess tribe:
- Your Divine Feminine Eye Opens: You are going along in life, then WHAM, something shifts, and you start seeing life differently.
- You’re Younique: You notice that you are different, because you start seeing the world from a new spiritual light; healing yourself first becomes a top priority.
- Who AM I? There is a time where it seems that no one totally gets you, and you hardly get yourself sometimes!
- Release the Patriarchy: You realize that you are trying to fit into a man’s world of competition, judgement, ego, attachment, and jealousy.
- Pleaser and Perfectionism Burnout: You suddenly become exhausted and cannot keep trying to please anyone, especially men/male energies! You can’t go on any longer being a perfectionist and overachiever.
- Death of the Ego: You just can’t keep going with your old life, or you will burn out or even die…you feel called to do and be something bigger and more authentic. The search for spiritual answers begins.
- Self-Care Pronto!: You nurture yourself; you begin to fall in love with the goddess energies. You start to wake up to the mystical world, and world beyond the physical (aka metaphysical).
- Bliss Awakening!: After hitting your breakdown, you start to experience joy and bliss in insane amounts! FREEDOM! Your psychic gifts become upgraded or activated – your third eye may open, your intuition sharpens, or your hands-healing energy activates.
- Integration Time: You may have to be alone for some time, exploring your new goddess gifts and self – you are still in the closet but it feels so good! Or you may surround yourself with spiritual like minds and run away from mainstream people for a bit.
- Bodily Upgrading: You shift your diet and lifestyle to a more clean and healthy diet, so you can live higher and higher in bliss.
- Pain Clearing: Then you hit some intense pain codes, often having to do with isolation…You want to break out of the closet but you can’t see how you’ll be able to do so, because you’re so frightened.
- Money Pain: money issues ensue – how are you going to make money as a high priestess, feel safe in the world, and have people respect you? Won’t they think I’m crazy? You often ask yourself…
- Hopelessness and Depression: This can make you feel suicidally depressed and want to give up at some point…You feel alone and nearly hopeless.
- The Cry for Help: The pain gets so intense one day that you want to die, so you call out to your angels, “Help me!”
- Need for Community: Then you call out to your community for help, for love, for understanding. You are a Divine Daughter who needs to be held.
- Deepened Divinity: You then deepen your connection to Spirit and surrender as you let go of control and self-judgement.
- Hope: You keep an inkling of hope in your priestess bootstraps at all times, even when it is very very dark. There is still a candle lit for you in the Divine Feminine Temple.
- Cracking the Codes: You then hit HUGE breakthroughs because your love of the Goddess is so deep and pure. You are an advanced soul tapped into something big….
- Manifestation Powers: You then begin to be able to manifest like crazy! The Law of Attraction sits in your favor. Money, opportunities, living situations, travel, etc. Or you at least discover the the immense potential of your spiritual gifts.
- Confidence Clearing: You start getting the confidence back you had before you went through the Divine Feminine Awakening; sometimes you even have to keep that ego in check sister!
- Root Chakra Grounding: Your finances stabilize, you quit that slave job, and your high priestess manifestation skills carry you.
- Ego Rebirth: Your ego may reactivate in a new way. Some of you will get greedy and capitalize of of others’ weak spots and pain; others of you will deny yourselves from your power.
- Fame Phase: You become recognized in your community as a healer, leader, and results producer.
- Self-Doubt/Hatred: Yet you still hate yourself sometimes, and others do envy you or tear you down. There are those who want you to be burned at the stake, who persecute you for stepping into your soular power.Things go up and down and then you realize that you are an ocean of love with waves, and it’s not meant to be stable. Still, goodness surrounds you and you start to build your bliss and community from a deeper level. The unconditional love of God/dess saves you every time!
- Divine Feminine Activated!: You reach your full activation to become free! Joy returns! You cannot stop the bliss, the love, the creativity and keep needing to share it with the world. You’re generally pretty fulfilled in life and are able to continue the upward growth. The growth cycles will continue to ebb and flow, but for the most part you have stepped into your high priestess self-empowerment and are ready to make a huge movement on the planet.
So, in summary, the Divine Feminine Awakening experience is not for the faint of heart, but the results are big and they are to prepare you to be a big, bright, and bold High-Healed Priestess who has impact.
The Post-Awakening Phase
Before closing, I wanted to offer you my list of what happens after you become initiated as a High-Healed Priestess, and where you can expect to go from there..
- You become an expert teacher to the other new paradigm healers, artists, and leaders.
- You realize that it’s going to be a long life and you want to give back to the future generations.
- Your mission is less focused on money, fame, and success, and becomes about being in service, in giving back.
- It becomes bigger than just me me me, or my family, or my kids, or my money…It becomes about your tribe and beyond your tribe.
- You become a true planetary healer and connect your passions with ecology, community leadership, and healing the world.
- Money becomes a means to your healing, versus money being a healing source to your ego (which it is at first and that’s OK, women have been disempowered for so long it’s only natural to feel proud of owning land/money like men at first!).
- Eco villages and sustainable communities, crystalline sound healing chambers, goddess temples, and New Earth projects rise.
Written By: Dr. Amanda Noelle is the Founder of Aphrodite University, helping High-Healed Priestesses turn their bliss into 6-figure BLI$$nesses that heal the world.
Found at –