If you want to understand more about the corruption of our financial system and how to protect yourself come hear Andrew Bartzis, and Rebecca Cope, along with guests Jennifer Pippin and Christina Winsey telling their own stories interacting with the corruption of the courts and banks. Get other vital information you will want to know. To be forewarned is forearmed!
Google Hangout at 10pm Eastern/7pm Pacific
Adventures into Sovereignty on BBS radio will join the show tonight at 11pm Eastern / 8 pm Pacific. http://www.bbsradio.com/adventuresint…
1. http://ww1.budhibbs.com/ Expert in consumer credit
2. http://www.whpgs.org/f.htm (great resource)
3. http://elangdell.cali.org/ (great resource – make use of it!)
4. http://freedom-school.com/ (a lot of good info, but be careful – all of it is not applicable in everyday litigation)
7. http://sedm.org/ (a lot of good info, but be careful – all of it is not applicable in everyday litigation)
8. http://famguardian.org/ (a lot of good info, but be careful – all of it is not applicable in everyday litigation)
20. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_VCn… (Dan Benham)
25. http://www.naca.net National Association of Consumer Advocates
26. Finding & Citing Case Law: on Google Scholar: http://www.Google.com then click on the 9 dot icon (looks like this:
. . .
. . .
. . .
and keep clicking “more” until you get to Google Scholar
30. Fraudclosure Fighters on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/21999…
32. Christina Winsey — TheICanDoctor@gmail.com Guest speaker on http://www.bbsradio.com/adventuresint… July 18, 2014